Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pollexius #1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pollexius
Non-Member

PostPollexius Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:55 am

1. PB2 Profile Link: 
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Pollexius&id=1495638

2. Kills Count: 

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 

4. Level Developer Rank: 

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 
roughly 6 months

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): 
N/A

8. Are you in a clan? 
no

9. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: 
Catalyst: Leadership reasons. NyTe: Hated clan. 

10. Why are you applying for YRN? 
I love the group, the people, and would like to see where the people and the clan takes me.

11. How can you benefit YRN? 
I can bring YRN my loyalty, trustworthiness, dank memes for dayz and honesty.

12. What YRN Members do you know? 
Blue (Technically not anymore, but Josh still considers her as in)

13. Who invited you? 
Josh

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: 
stryde-sniper
ping: 90
15. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? 
very active

16. What are your skills within PB2? 
close-combat, i do not back down from a fight, i am strategic, i use grenades a lot

17. Country of Residence: 
United States

18. Field of Application: 
Trial Member

19. Do you understand the recruitment process? 
Yes

20. Total number of Requirements met: 
3/5

21. Extra comments: N/A
Pollexius
Non-Member

PostPollexius Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:01 am

#14: i realize now that stryde-sniper is not a server. I play on California
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

PostCaptainSolo Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:38 am

Nice application.
Could you offer something more to YRN? 
Any other reason you are applying?
Josh didn't invite you, because if Leader, Council or Prestige Member invite someone, the invited guy don't need to do application, wich means none invited you.
Whats your ping in Cali? 
No more questions from me, good luck.
Pollexius
Non-Member

PostPollexius Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:48 am

CaptainSolo wrote:Nice application.
Josh didn't invite you, because if Leader, Council or Prestige Member invite someone, the invited guy don't need to do application, wich means none invited you.
Whats your ping in Cali? 
My ping in Cali is normally in the 90s
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

PostCaptainSolo Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:56 am

Could you answer the rest of my questions?
Pollexius
Non-Member

PostPollexius Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:59 am

Also, i can offer to YRN: my knowledge over most quesions. I can also bring to YRN my ability to do excellent i put my mind to. I also draw, which means i am very creative, so if the clan ever needs a logo, or anything of the sort, i am always free to help design one. If this does not fulfill your question, please state so i can give a better answer, although i believe this will suffice
iXorizon
iXorizon
Non-Member

PostiXorizon Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:34 am

This is a very good application. would be good to see you in the clan you seem chill and friendly
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

PostCaptainSolo Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:08 am

boss fighter wrote:Hi pollexius can you seIfboost?
Don't post comments in other people's applications.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:50 am

Nice application , you seem like a chilled person,can you tell us more about the leadership problems in Catalyst if you want to talk about it.
Pollexius
Non-Member

PostPollexius Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:40 pm

Red X wrote:Nice application , you seem like a chilled person,can you tell us more about the leadership problems in Catalyst if you want to talk about it.
Catalyst was a clan made by myself, captain chemicals, and kbrad(nameless nonsense) all go to the same school. It was made last year, and around this time i got into a huge fight with captain chemicals. chemis was the one who made the idea, so he decided to boot me from the clan, although the website still says otherwise. this is the leadership problems afore mentioned.  But, chemis and i are now great friends and play together all of the time, and at one point talked about reviving catalyst, but obviously never happened.
@CaptainSolo wrote:
Nice application.
Whats your ping in Cali? 
[size=32]I just went back and read your question, and just noticed that you also asked another reason to my applying. Well, you all seem very chill, fun to hang around, and i want to be apart of this. You also are very skilled, and watching you play can help me improve on my pb2 skills. I also would like to get to know the people of YRN and help this clan grow and prosper. I would like to also see where this clan takes me, as i said earlier[/size]

Last edited by CaptainSolo on Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Posts merged.)
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

PostCaptainSolo Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:49 pm

Pollexius wrote:
CaptainSolo wrote:Nice application.
Whats your ping in Cali? 
I just went back and read your question, and just noticed that you also asked another reason to my applying. Well, you all seem very chill, fun to hang around, and i want to be apart of this. You also are very skilled, and watching you play can help me improve on my pb2 skills. I also would like to get to know the people of YRN and help this clan grow and prosper. I would like to also see where this clan takes me, as i said earlier
Thanks for answering me with such a great answer, but please, avoid double posting.
Pollexius
Non-Member

PostPollexius Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:32 pm

sorry about that, i will try to avoid that from now on. homecoming is tonight and it is really stressing me out. lol

PostGuest Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:25 pm

Can I ask you how you would react if you felt the clan was "inactive"?

Pollexius wrote:sorry about that, i will try to avoid that from now on. homecoming is tonight and it is really stressing me out. lol

And I know this is off-topic, but my girlfriend's homecoming is tonight too haha.
Pollexius
Non-Member

PostPollexius Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:31 am

I would react by waiting around for a while, waiting for something to happen, and then i would most likely start looking for another clan or go clanless until it becomes active again;
S0RA
S0RA
Non-Member

PostS0RA Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:05 am

So if YrN became inactive you wouldn't try to help it go active again or even ask why it is inactive in the first place?            <----------l 
What is the point of leaving an inactive clan so you can rejoin it when its active once again,when you could do what i mentioned?: -l

The answer you gave made me think that you just want to be in a big and good clan and to show off than care about the clan and its future,or isnt that what you wanted to say?

The application in general is good.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum