Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPENCER #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPENCER
Non-Member

PostSPENCER Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Profile Link: 
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=qmega-xxx&id=1486769

2. Kills Count: 23 012
3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.3

4. Level Developer Rank: 
16.1%

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.12

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: alot of times

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): 

8. Are you in a clan? NO

9. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: DGK,ARES,ZEUS, SPEC OPS , USF , BLAZE EXA

10. Why are you applying for YRN? the reason why i am applying is because YRN is a very powerful clan

11. How can you benefit YRN? YRN can benefit me because i can make new friends and they can have my back whiles i have theirs

12. What YRN Members do you know ? i know heavenly child, juan ,tik tak and a few others

13.What past experience from your previous clans did you have and were they good or bad? they were bad experiences because the members were rude and disrepectful

13.(II) Explain what experience do you desire to find in YrN? i wish to find a good experience and learn some new skills from the members

14. In your opinion what makes YrN different/better from other clans? YRn is way better than other clans because they have strong leaders and i dont see yrn members in  mess like other clans

15. Most frequently played server and average ping: cali and ping 166

16. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? i will be on every day or 5 times a week

17. What are your skills within PB2? im a good sniper and railwars player

18. Describe what kind of person you are: im a kind and cool person that you would love has a friend

19. Which do you value the most or both (Skill) , (Attitude) , (Skill and Attitude)?Skill and Attitude

20. Country of Residence: Trinidad aND Tobago

21. Field of Application:

22. Do you understand the recruitment process? yes i do

23. Total number of Requirements met: the total was 2, well first i had to register then i had to answer these questions so that 2 requirements

24.By the power vested in you , do you agree to take this oath seriously by being loyal to YrN , contributing as much as possible instead of just wearing the tag or doing nothing to improve or take the clan to another level and serving YrN well at the same time inspiring others to apply as well as obeying your fellow prestige members , Council and the leader. You also agree to respect all your clanmates regardless of what position/who they are, you also must not leave YrN for any other clan this is a big offense in YrN it can almost get you banned from the clan , Do you think be honest with us 100% and follow all rules no matter where , if you break the oath we  have all rights to kick you  from YrN , Do you agree to take on this and accept the terms of the of the oath? I agree to the oath

25. Extra comments: I would really love to join yrn

Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:18 pm

Application Denied

Poll failed , re-apply in 5 days

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum