Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woo Woo #1

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:28 am

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Profile Link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Woo%20Woo&id=1559314

2. Kills Count: 4.350

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.35

4. Level Developer Rank: 0

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.11(Will probably increase if EU will become alive again)

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 4-5 years(when alien pistol could shoot bullets)

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): No alternate accounts,I'm too lazy to revoke them.

8. Are you in a clan?No

9. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: StrikE(Clan Died Account Name:Noobieee) TSA(Clan Died) DA(I decided to be a alone fighter) DLN(To join YrN)

10. Why are you applying for YRN?I like the clan which has good members and a good name with skillful players.

11. How can you benefit YRN?I will try my best for the clan.

12. What YRN Members do you know?ASDFJoe(From StrikE),Juan,Bidam,Qilin,Costi

13.What past experience from your previous clans did you have and were they good or bad?Tbh I had my best experience in StrikE because that time I was better at the game and servers wasn't dead.I have joined DA because the leader was my good friend,TSA is one of the oldest Turkish clans which is dead right now and I had a good friendly experience in DLN because it had nice people but I was the only one focused only on PB2.

13.(II) Explain what experience do you desire to find in YrN?A good experience of getting better in the game as I used to be with many skillful players and friends.

14. In your opinion what makes YrN different/better from other clans?It's member and It's a clan which I personally show respect to.

15. Most frequently played server and average ping: California,220 Wash,190 EU 110.

16. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?  I will be active so much on PB2,I will be seldom on Discord and Forums

17. What are your skills within PB2?I'm good at sniping and a little good on rails.You can see me active on snipers.

18. Describe what kind of person you are:I'm a calm and I'm nice at treating people.I rarely rage

19. Which do you value the most or both (Skill) , (Attitude) , (Skill and Attitude)?Both are important for me.

20. Country of Residence: Turkey

21. Field of Application: Trial till I get 7k kills.

22. Do you understand the recruitment process?I did read it.

23. Total number of Requirements met:I have a higher kdr than 1.25,I am clanless.I played the game more than a year.I was tested by Qilin.Accepted by her.

24.By the power vested in you , do you agree to take this oath seriously by being loyal to YrN , contributing as much as possible instead of just wearing the tag or doing nothing to improve or take the clan to another level and serving YrN well at the same time inspiring others to apply as well as obeying your fellow prestige members , Council and the leader. You also agree to respect all your clanmates regardless of what position/who they are, you also must not leave YrN for any other clan this is a big offense in YrN it can almost get you banned from the clan , Do you think be honest with us 100% and follow all rules no matter where , if you break the oath we  have all rights to kick you  from YrN , Do you agree to take on this and accept the terms of the of the oath?I agree to take on this and accept the terms of the oath.

25. Extra comments:I hope I get accepted,I will try to help the clan as much as I can.

Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:06 am

Poll has been passed and test passed 20-13

Application Accepted

Welcome to YrN

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum