Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nezerth #16

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nereta
Nereta
Non-Member

PostNereta Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:53 am

First topic message reminder :

[size=82]1. PB2 Profile Link: [/size]http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Nezerth&id=1544538

[size=82]2. Kills Count: 175[/size]

[size=82]3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.75[/size]

[size=82]4. Level Developer Rank: none[/size]

[size=82]5. Predicted Player Points Amount: none[/size]

[size=82]6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2:  1 years[/size]

[size=82]7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links):  [/size]http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Burning%                                           
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Doshdosh&id=1514838

[size=82]8. Are you in a clan? nope[/size]

[size=82]9. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them:  KzM, CrAzY, DGK[/size]

[size=82]10. Why are you applying for YRN? [/size]Well, I want to join YrN because this is by far the most active PB2 clan. I've been in chat before, and you guys are really nice people and can always say something or find some stupid meme/image to make me laugh my ass off, and I want to relive that again. You guys are all like a family, a great community, and I would like to be a part of the legends of PB2 once again.[size=82]Because of all of the people and friends that ik in YrN and not only that but because of the skill that this clan has to offer [/size]I wish to join YrN because I'm attracted by the level of professionalism and organization and I would like to advertise such uniqueness across the pb2 community and get even more players of high caliber to apply. I also would like to socialize with new people.

[size=82]11. How can you benefit YRN?  [/size]In YrN I can help contribute more military strength, organization, and harmony among the community by training and educating other members based on my experiences on the game and in real life.offer a really active member (since my days of torturous mathematics are over). I am always loyal to all the clans I've been in before, and have done many things for 1 or 2 of them. I can offer my PB2 Skills, even if I am a bit rusty now, I can still manage to beat most people (I think. It's been a while since I played guys, sorry). Like said before, I am very active and loyal

[size=82]12. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: KzM is dead, the member on there leaving that clan[/size]
CrAzY is dead too, i never see CrAzY member anytime im playing pB2
DGK is dead, got destroy by a clan.

[size=82]12b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: [/size][size=83]being a mature member, a nice teammates,  a powerful player [/size]

[size=82]12c. What goals do you want to achieve while in YRN? Being active, Loyal, Respecful to other member, making a good [/size][size=82]pronunciation to the honoroble person[/size]

[size=82]13. What YRN Members do you know? Red X, the last ninja[/size]

[size=82]14. In your opinion what makes YRN different/better from other clans? [/size][size=83] YrN is a best clan which has many member and has lot of powerful player. the member is respecful to eachother. nothing will hold YrN to be the ONE[/size]

[size=82]15. Most frequently played server and average ping:  [/size][size=83]California: 100 - 250  washington: 100 - 300 Europe: 100 - 200[/size]

[size=82]16. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID [/size][size=82]#0000[/size][size=82]): [/size]NezerthRETAX Illusion

[size=82]16b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? [/size][size=83]around 6 - 10 P.M[/size]

[size=82]17. What are your skills within PB2? [/size][size=83]selfboost, fly, walljump[/size]

[size=82]17b. What is your specialty(s) in PB2(sniper , rails arena , rayz)? Rayz and rails arena[/size]

[size=82]18. Describe what kind of person you are: i[/size][size=83]m a kid who hated dispute. just wanna live with peaceful and harmony. [/size]

[size=82]19. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? [/size][size=83] skill and attitude[/size]

[size=82]20. Country of Residence: Indonesia[/size]

[size=82]21. Field of Application: Trial member, until i got 7k kills[/size]

[size=82]22. Do you understand the recruitment process? yes[/size]

[size=82]23. Total number of Requirements met: 4 recruitment[/size]

[size=82]24. By the power vested in you, do you agree to take this oath seriously by being loyal to YrN, contributing as much as possible instead of just wearing the tag or doing nothing to improve or take the clan to another level and serving YrN well at the same time inspiring others to apply as well as obeying your fellow prestige members, Council and the leader. You also agree to respect all your clanmates regardless of what position/who they are, you also must not leave YrN for any other clan this is a big offense in YrN it can almost get you banned from the clan. Do you think be honest with us 100% and follow all rules no matter where, if you break the oath we  have all rights to kick you from YrN. Do you agree to take on this and accept the terms of the of the oath? [/size][size=83]yes very agree, i have strong responsibilities for that and i wont forget it[/size]

[size=82]25. Extra comments: nice pants dude[/size]

Aorra
Aorra
Non-Member

PostAorra Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:50 am

No, your poll will most likely get denied because nobody voted a positive vote for you. And yeah, it's Neutral, not netral.

Honestly I would most likely deny you by now but I'm still unsure, I'll simply let Juan decide.
Nereta
Nereta
Non-Member

PostNereta Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:30 am

why im got denied by the way am i doing some negative works so you hate me

PostGuest Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:29 pm

Application Denied.

Failed to pass your polls.
If you want to know why:

https://youngrichnation.forumotion.com/t280-nezerth-5#2322

Reapply in 9 days (31 December 2016).

Nezerth #16 - Page 2 Coollo20