Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

drbh2007#1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

drbh2007
Clan Member

Postdrbh2007 Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:07 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: 
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=drbh2007&id=656090

2. Kills Count: 

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 

4. Level Developer Rank: 

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 
since 2010

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): 
I had a separate account but it doesn't aapear in the pb2 searc engine, and i dont remember the pass...
the name was Drbh2016.

8. Are you in a clan?
No

9. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: 
USF: i needed time to order my ideas ( My subconscious had games as a means of escape from reality, i just finished with that thought, that's why i want to play again)
EPF: Bloddy 

10. Why are you applying for YRN?
Because im a good sniper player and i want to be better, i only know YRN because they are good in snipers so i want to try 

11. How can you benefit YRN?
i dont know, its a game .-. maybe allies, recruits, constant participation and other things but i dont know the situationght now of the clan right now.

12. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan:
Good: I was promoted quickly during my stay at USF until get the council rank.
Bad: Bloody; I was indirectly part of a chat attack to USF but it was something agreed by most of the ative members of USF.

12b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN:
friends and mutual respect

12c. What goals do you want to achieve while in YRN?
Be better than now 

13. What YRN Members do you know?
only juan 

14. In your opinion what makes YRN different/better from other clans?
I dont know YRN so i cant say if YRN its better or different, i need to be there.

15. Most frequently played server and average ping: 
Most frequently played server: California
Average ping server: Washington

16. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000):
Drbh2007#0790

16b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?
1-3 hours the day 

17. What are your skills within PB2?
i just know i'm really good in sniper, but i'm  good too in the other kind of games.
i guess that i dont know to fly in pb2 ... nothing more .-.

17b. What is your specialty(s) in PB2(sniper , rails , arena , rayz)?
Sniper

18. Describe what kind of person you are:
Quiet, honest, loyal, comprehensive, friendly and patient.

19. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude?
Attitude, you can reach the skill with time, but that doesn't apply to how the person is.

20. Country of Residence: 
Perú

21. Field of Application: 
Trial member

22. Do you understand the recruitment process?
yes

23. Total number of Requirements met:

24. By the power vested in you, do you agree to take this oath seriously by being loyal to YrN, contributing as much as possible instead of just wearing the tag or doing nothing to improve or take the clan to another level and serving YrN well at the same time inspiring others to apply as well as obeying your fellow prestige members, Council and the leader. You also agree to respect all your clanmates regardless of what position/who they are, you also must not leave YrN for any other clan this is a big offense in YrN it can almost get you banned from the clan. Do you think be honest with us 100% and follow all rules no matter where, if you break the oath we  have all rights to kick you from YrN. Do you agree to take on this and accept the terms of the oath?
I'm agree with the terms of the oath.

25. Extra comments:
i can reach 2 of the 3 requirements that i dont have in 3 or 4 days
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:44 pm

Are there any other reasons you would want to join besides "getting better at sniper" ? if you know only 1 member do you think you would fit in well? explain why.
Euphoric Budweiser
Euphoric Budweiser
Council Member

PostEuphoric Budweiser Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:56 pm

Yeah bro, this application looks a bit incomplete and rather vague in a sense, it may seem to others that you're not putting your honest effort into this application, and no one will take you seriously.

Like Juan said, what is your true purpose of joining us? Asides from "getting better" at a virtual 2D side-scrolling shooter game.
drbh2007
Clan Member

Postdrbh2007 Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Sorry if the content is a bit vague... this is my first application (a real one).

ok a "true purpose"... i dont really have one i just want to know new people and have a good time with them, in the game or outside the game (discord) if i say another thing maybe i wont be honest.

yes, i just know one person ... but i guess i can fit, because now i know more people of YRN since i was asking for the application and all of them seems very friendly.
Euphoric Budweiser
Euphoric Budweiser
Council Member

PostEuphoric Budweiser Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:38 pm

Okie I like that response, if it was me I would approve.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:22 pm

Well okay , then i've no questions besides Q.6 how long have you really been playing ? pb2 didn't come out in 2010.

PostGuest Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:12 pm

You should've seen this question coming.

So you started playing since 2010 but somehow you've only joined a recently made clan. And now you wish to join YRN.

Is there a reason you decided not to join those clans?
drbh2007
Clan Member

Postdrbh2007 Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:27 am

Red X: i dont really know ... I remember playing for several years and I think it was from 2010 ... maybe my memory fails and was the first plazma burst, but what is concrete is that I left it for a long time and I rejoined again in 2015. If you want to count from 2015, I would say that I've played for 4 months. PD: i dont really know when pb2 came out.

ChemicalX: well, i just joined EPF because i had some friends there.... after a few days i realized that they didn't have activity in the chat and the game. That wasn't the  only factor, the reason i joined EPF was bloody (he asked me for 2 weeks to join hi clan). In addition, I joined EPF shortly after leaving USF because at that time i was in the doubt of keep playing or not and I got to the same thought I had when I left USF "I need to organize my time" so i left and now i know that i dont need to take away something i like to do what i have to do.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:29 pm

Why did you join USF after all that time?
drbh2007
Clan Member

Postdrbh2007 Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:09 pm

I wanted to play with other people... and the best place to find new people in a game is a clan... and i didnt know about other clans USF was the first one i joined in PB2
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:43 am

Poll has been started , GL  it will last 3-4 days

PostGuest Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Application Accepted.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum