Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emo Foxie boy #3

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gothICFoxie
Non-Member

PostgothICFoxie Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Emo%20Foxie%20boy&id=1519801

2. Kills Count: 18,496

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.08

4. Level Developer Rank: 3.04

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: .87

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 2 years

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): #aaaaaa]http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=RR13&id=1476794

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: IMG died TDA died FFK died RAT kicked out because i refused to recruit someone who was calling me gay FAK Died Void Hunter Died Plazma republic left because one of the leaders were always bragging.

9. Why are you applying for YRN? I admire your guys history, activity and also etc. Generally,YrN is considered from many players(including me) as one of the most respected clans in PB2.Let me elaborate a bit.YrN has a community,which isnt cancerous(sorry if this word is disturbing) plus the fact that you guys are active.Most of the clans I have been in, died because of inactivity.Lastly,this a clan,whose members are calm and mature.Its not a clan full of disturbing kids raging at you.

10. How can you benefit YRN? I Am a person that does not like to give up.I am the type of guy who likes to show there sportsmanship.I  will gain  peoples trust so then they can see the non-drama thats inside me. I am active and i have a channel i dont use but im planning on using it in the near future. Also im a very humorous person.

10b. How will YRN Benefit you? Well i would just like your guys to not stick to the past me and fous on the current me.To be more specific i would like you guys to see how much i have changed before judging me.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: I really wish to meet people who are non-dramatic and also people who are calm and mature. The clan is also one of the highest respected clans for the maturity and calmness.

12. What YRN Members do you know? ILord Brotal Juan and Neptunne

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? Like i said again you guys receive a unique amount of respect.Not only that but its like you guys run top 70-50 in pb2.Another thing is the fact that you guys have alot of skill and are mature and not bragging about your skill.I know this opinion may seem shitty but its kinda unique to have alot of kills KDr and not gloat.I Have legit never seen that in this specific clan O_O

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: 90-115

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): [size=44]Goth Foxie#9667[/size]

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? Well almost everyday for like 5 hours

16. What are your skills within PB2? Well i just have learned how to edge shoot which is bending down and shooting from an edge

17. Describe what kind of person you are: Im a person who likes to impress people and make first time impressions and also a humorous person(facts).I Also am the kinda person who is mature(Like i said again i have changed)and  i does not give up easily.I Know when i have won and i have no when i have been defeated. I make decisions based of present attitude and behavior.

18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? I kinda value them both on the same level but i think i would value attitude more because it kinda shows your overall personality.Not to mention attitude can have an effect on your skill.

19. Country of Residence: Illinois(chicago)

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? Yes

21. Do you meet all requirements to join? I Lack 1.15 KDr but still determind

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? Yes I do

23. Extra comments: Nun

gothICFoxie
Non-Member

PostgothICFoxie Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:13 am

Kobe wrote:No questions since everyone has already questioned you.. Good luck.
ty
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:10 am

Emo Foxie boy #3 - Page 2 Img_2012

Failure to get at least 5 votes which is minimum required.

You may reapply in 5 days.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum