Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KrameKoz #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KrameKoz
KrameKoz
Non-Member

PostKrameKoz Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:38 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link:
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=krame&id=1647522

2. Kills Count:7298

3. Kill/Death Ratio:1.24

4. Level Developer Rank:3.44

5. Predicted Player Points Amount:0(but I once had 0.15 pp)

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 4 years(over alts)

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links):Sansai Zaki http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Sansai Zaki&id=1643526 Mr Chips http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Mr Chips&id=1596045

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them:|xAoSx| they weren't skilled good and they were dumb expected to much and about 3 people active.[USF] Attitude is anger and are totally not respectful.They were boring.[Immunity] The leader left the clan and his mean brother took over.
hes racist.Only a couple were skilled.|::PuLzE::|2 Members hardly active basically no point of joining.

9. Why are you applying for YRN?Alot of my friends are there.They are proberably the second best clan.They have pro skill.I want to join for the whole community that they are. and I think your community as a clan is the best.

10. How can you benefit YRN?Im good skilled with rails and snipers so I believe I can help you win more pcl.Social respect.So some of you may be a bit to angry so I can help you be more relaxed.Maybe some of you are not so good skilled as the others so I can teach them to get better.I can be a funny person and im good with team social relashionships.

10b. How will YRN benefit you?Alot of u are better skilled so that will help.Some of u guys are good at making maps so u can help me get better.Get even more friends.To actually be part of a great community and a skilled clan.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan:[Immunity]The old leader and the members thought that I was good and was funny.that made me happy.The new leader was mean to me and disrespectful/racist.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN:More friends.Better skill.overall I really want pcl.I want a really good and fun time here if im accepted.

12. What YRN Members do you know?Claudius/nanosold(left)/arty/zeid/Juan/resurrection/lord/azriladni and that's it.

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans?

14. Most frequently played server and average ping:Europe 80 ping

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000):KrameKoz #1678

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?As much as I need tobe but I will be quite active on discord.

16. What are your skills within PB2?Snipers and rails and arena-Selfboosting,trick shots,Camping,sword slashing,great with grenades and fast kills.

17. Describe what kind of person you are:deep inside me personally im hardly even angry and im a cool and relaxed person.I don't brag and I don't always take things seriously.Thats also how I behave in the game.

18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude?I value both but I would say skill because I believe its more needed in the game

19. Country of Residence:I live in England but im from Norway[England]

20. Do you understand the recruitment process?yes I do

21. Do you meet all requirements to join?Well I do but  not the 8000 kills.(Will over 7200 be enough?

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms?Yes I do

23. Extra comments:nope
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:59 pm

Why don't you re apply to GeNo or BoZ? Why choose us ?
SuperFrank1004
Non-Member

PostSuperFrank1004 Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:41 pm

I have alot of questions....you said that u left one of your clans because of racism came from your leader....if you joined here and the leader was discriminating you would you leave? Would you leave if we werent that active or would you help more activity? Plus you didnt answe question 13..T-T
KrameKoz
KrameKoz
Non-Member

PostKrameKoz Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:05 pm

Oh sorry about that 13.YrN is better than other clans because the community for me suits best and your more active than BoZ and GeNo.I value your friendship and skill more and I know much more people. so if I was to say there is more about the clan in so many different ways.

Well ive applied to geno and boz not long ago and they didn't accept  me plus I like YrN better but not only that I personally believe that im able to contribrute so much more than I can with other clans.

Well I 100% believe that your leader and members are more respectful and if he wasn't I would be much smarter and I would talk it over with him
I would  absoloutely help the activeness because I would want to keep the clan alive.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:11 pm

Any other ways you can contribute to YRN?
KrameKoz
KrameKoz
Non-Member

PostKrameKoz Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:19 pm

yes there is I can also help YrN with how it works and I can also sort and events(Make it extra FUN!
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:45 am

KrameKoz  #4 Img_2015
You didn't list Mr.majestyk and Hancho123 as alts and they are recent ones.

Reapply in 5 days
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum