Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sansaizaki #5

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sansaizakion
sansaizakion
Non-Member

Postsansaizakion Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:50 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link:  http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Sansai Zaki&id=1643526

2. Kills Count: 4027

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.25

4. Level Developer Rank: 1.4

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.89(0.09 pp)

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 4 years

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): krame http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=krame&id=1647522(Mr chips http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Mr Chips&id=1596045(iHancho  http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iHancho&id=1645389(Mr. majestyk (I cant remember the password but it is an alt

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them:[USF]|xAoSx|[S.R.A][A.R.C][::Prestige::]|::PuLzE:Neutral (Those were when I was younger and noober)
|xAoSx| I didn't think they were skilful or active enough they were kind  of pathetic so I decided I needed to leave.[USF] not a bad clan but there members rage to much
and most of them are noobs although it wasn't that bad really I guess it was uncomfortable.[S.R.A] Should of never joined them they were weak and boring I guess I wanted to join a clan at that time but I didn't think it was good.[A.R.C[ I give credit to lexwalker but I didn't really like it there the members got rekt by me in training and it was useless I wanted a challenge.|::Prestige:Neutral so no active members were good but no active enough for me and we didn't do much as a  clan.|::PuLzE::|No point of joining them just 2 members and basically really no point.

Why are you applying for YRN? Because I believe its the best clan in plasma burst 2 and your whole community I love it u have good play and good talent and skill some of you a bit weird but funny you got good people there that know a lot. smart people too. I want to help you and get more cool friends to chat too.

10. How can you benefit YRN? Well it really depends on what u need or want but I can help sort out  events and stuff. I can help some players with there attitude and a little trick of mine that works. Make YRN more comfortable for other players and make people settled in quite good so they get used to it and stay for long.

10b. How will YRN benefit you?The whole community and YRN really.(I have the chance to be with the best and chat with the best get some good skills and stuff.more friends as I said.The whole idea of YRN makes me excited and I am in pwl so that's kind of good. one of my good friends in YRN aurez approves of me too.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan:|::PuLzE:Neutral I don't think I had good experiences as I said  I hardly even joined basically my bad experience was that no would join and it was a  messed up clan.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: Better Skill. I want some proper good friends. I want epic experiences like getting better at map making and becoming a legend in YRN.

12. What YRN Members do you know?(Aurez(bloodthirster(the cold killer(Neptune(zeid(resurrection(kobe(duriel(brotal(Claudius(

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans?[YrN] are more active than geno and boz and have more members)As u should know I think your whole community and skill and logic and smartness and all that good stuff is 100% better than the rest. I think its was good for a professional carrier.All I can say is that You are officially the best!

14. Most frequently played server and average ping:California (ping 170-180-190)

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): SansaizakionN #4697

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?Everyday and discord will be a a lot.

16. What are your skills within PB2?Im good at rays arena warfare and snipers and rails is my best. im really good at selfboosting and trickshots and camping.

17. Describe what kind of person you are:Im good at ignoring bad people. I got a pretty good attitude and I hardly brag. I got quite good skill too

18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? Skill but I value both a lot

19. Country of Residence:England

20. Do you understand the recruitment process?Yes

21. Do you meet all requirements to join?I meet 4 of the requirements 8000 kills I don't have.

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms?yes I do

23. Extra comments:Please understand that those are my only alts and that  I cant remember the pass for Mr. majestyk
Euphoric Budweiser
Euphoric Budweiser
Council Member

PostEuphoric Budweiser Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:22 pm

Well this app is pretty convincing, I have no problems with it as for now...

Others may come and question you further, so be prepared Razz
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:14 am

If we went down to a low number of members like Pulze would you leave us too?
sansaizakion
sansaizakion
Non-Member

Postsansaizakion Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:59 am

f we went down to a low number of members like Pulze would you leave us too?

Well it depends on what the situation is but more likely because this is more value to me if u know what I mean. I will stay and try to make it bigger and get more members back that'll be easy as its a famous clan say like if there's 2-6 members I'm probably going to leave but I really to stay here as I know this group/this community should stay strong and ill HELP! This clan strong and stay healthy*as in keeps members and its fame.
So I'm 95% going to stay here no matter the cost.
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:07 am

The application isn't that bad. I don't have any questions about the app since I have no doubts about you wanting to join the clan (since you have applied 5 times).
But

sansaizakion wrote:16. What are your skills within PB2?Im good at rays arena warfare and snipers and rails is my best. im really good at selfboosting and trickshots and camping.
I'd like to tell you that we don't accept camping as a skill since everyone that can move and aim can do it. Smile
sansaizakion
sansaizakion
Non-Member

Postsansaizakion Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:13 am

What I really meant to say was that I have quite a lot of skills. I respect and I agree that camping is not consider a skill in your clan. So I've got more. Complete Domination.: When I can kill someone every single time they spawn so I dominate them making my KDR better and t easy for me
Gawwy
Gawwy
Council Member

PostGawwy Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:02 am

Here are my questions :

1. After looking at question 8 and the reasons you gave for leaving them, I realized that you don't really bother looking at how clans are before just joining them. What makes you so sure that your time in YRN will not end up anywhere near as bad as the clans you had left before?

2. What if there is a large change in members in YRN, and the community changes, maybe even your friends left the clan to join another or perhaps the average skill level decreased, would you leave the clan?

3. I want to ask you to elaborate Q17.
Include :
--> define what you meant by / what makes people "bad people"
--> define what you think makes someone "good people" or a good player

4. In Q18, what makes you value both of them? or one of them above the other? give your reasoning

That's all for now.
sansaizakion
sansaizakion
Non-Member

Postsansaizakion Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:22 am

1. After looking at question 8 and the reasons you gave for leaving them, I realized that you don't really bother looking at how clans are before just joining them. What makes you so sure that your time in YRN will not end up anywhere near as bad as the clans you had left before?

It makes me sure because I Will never let YRN fall and die I will always try my best to keep it up. You see its like a responsibility and I agree with that I don't pay much attention to how the clan is before because I was dumb and I wasn't bothered at that time but now im more sure im more ready you could say im smarter And I have a feeling that I just wont let YRN die because it would meen so much to me because I believe this is the best clan ever! other clans are different to YRN and that's what makes you so good. You See im so certain.

2. What if there is a large change in members in YRN, and the community changes, maybe even your friends left the clan to join another or perhaps the average skill level decreased, would you leave the clan?

No I wont leave the clan weather its just me left I will go through anything and ill od anything to make sure it doesn't die. Because Im so good at communities I would believe I could do the same as what this clan did if it had lost its fame and members. If a clan doesn't have a good community then its bad and if that happened Ill save the day! With experience I would level the skill and convince my friends to come back.

3. I want to ask you to elaborate Q17.

Include :

--> define what you meant by / what makes people "bad people"

--> define what you think makes someone "good people" or a good player

A good player...Is a trustworthy, kind and respectful person(Is a good friend to everyone even if Someone is not good behaved. Has a good lifestyle and good attitude. I believe attitude gets you skill which gets you good. Listens to rules and help people and clans if they are stuck.

A really bad play is the exact opposite. And if anyone is that bad person ill help them to be good again.

4. In Q18, what makes you value both of them? or one of them above the other? give your reasoning

The reason Why I value both because they are just as in important as each other in a game like plasma burst 2. You see if you don't have attitude you don't have skill and if u don't have skill u don't have attitude. I believe they work together as a team and if you have them both that's probably why your so pro. They determine Weather your good or not. And that's what you really need as a player or even as a person just In the real-world. [I hope u Understand. thank you for your co-operation.]
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:54 am

Why didn't you list Immunity as a past clan?
sansaizakion
sansaizakion
Non-Member

Postsansaizakion Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:04 pm

Oh I actually Forgot About that very sorry I guess that leads to why I left the clan.

So [Immunity] I basically left them cause their leader left the members weren't even that active and some guy was really annoying me. Didn't really like them either.

Very Sorry that I forgot Although most of my earlier clans that I left weren't very that good apart from maybe USF
Aurez
Aurez
Non-Member

PostAurez Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:01 pm

The questions I wanted to ask have been asked. You're good +1 from here
Ngl
Ngl
Prestige Member

PostNgl Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Hey,

Okay im not going to lie but as i read through this application it became transparent that your only here to join the clan due to the activity of the clan and all other benefits you will receive if accepted. This is made clear where you state that you would leave YRN if there are 2-6 members left. Which highlights you here for the activity of the clan. Also it highlights that you will not be loyal to the clan which for me is a major Bum as loyalty is one of the main aspects needed of any member of the YRN famliy.
It seems as if you you only want to join to flaunt the yrn tag and not to help the clan in anyway what so ever.
This is made clear at question 10 where you answer "i can help by making the environment friendly" (apologising in advance if i seem tough but...) making the environment is a totally irrelevant point as the chat is allready user friendly and there are many procedures in place to deal with situations which would disturb this.

Please just clarify these for me

P.S. you seem like a nice guy,  Hope you get accepted
sansaizakion
sansaizakion
Non-Member

Postsansaizakion Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:07 am

I respect your reply in that Ngl and that's why I'm going to clarify this for you...

I know I have mentioned activity a lot and this is what I mean by it U see my idea was that if you were active you would be around the fun activities and daily stuff that I would help with and so that we get me chance to talk together and play together. Also I don't want to just join because of my benefits I want to join because of YRN's and the members benefits.
When II talked about leaving YRN due to 2-6 members left I've changed my mind really about that. I would actually stay to keep it bigger still and because there are always new talents coming through So I would loyal
I don't want to join for the tag I want to join because I want to make a difference in this wonderful community I want to be a part of something were I can have fun and do a lot of thing with my YRN teammates. Take part in things and even get to vote and question people with there applications.. I understand were your coming for Ngl there are a lot of people who join clans for the tag and I'm not one of them.
Oh and to do with the environment thing well u see...If those procedures didn't work I would be on your side to come up with one that will work.
Thank you Ngl you see like a nice guy too.
sansaizakion
sansaizakion
Non-Member

Postsansaizakion Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:06 am

Also guys just to let you know over my alts I have over 9000 or over 6000 kills
ILord
ILord
Non-Member

PostILord Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:52 am

Prolly somone asked they question.but for number 8."they werent active" what if we were not that active would you leave? btw very nice app
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum