Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

akabeast123 #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

plazma crust123
Non-Member

Postplazma crust123 Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=akabeast123&id=1583333

2. Kills Count: kills; 843 deaths; 958

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 0.88

4. Level Developer Rank: 1.4

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.21

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 2 years

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): no other accounts

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: I was in USF and then I left to create my own clan. Then my clan wasn't doing so well and I stopped playing pb2. Now I just came back and i am applying for this clan.

9. Why are you applying for YRN? Because this is the only clan that i think by joining, i will become a better player.

10. How can you benefit YRN?  I am pretty active in pb2 and on discord. I have been useing discord for a while now. I think my activeness will benifit YRN.

10b. How will YRN benefit you? I hope to become a great player by joining this clan. I love  1v1 ing people and learning from them.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: In usf i met some people who were mean hopefully in this clan there are not people like this. the good experience i had in usf was the amount of activity they had.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: I wish to become a overall good player.

12. What YRN Members do you know? Cold killer

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? yrn is better than other clans because it has better and nicer players unlike usf.
t

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: snipers and my average ping is always over 50 and under 180

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Beast#5045

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? I will be really active on discord, pb2 and yrn.

16. What are your skills within PB2? I am good at rockets, real war and decent at snipers.

17. Describe what kind of person you are: i am a really nice person. usaully

18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? Of course skill

19. Country of Residence: USA

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? yes

21. Do you meet all requirements to join? yes

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms?
yes

23. Extra comments: I am nice to people who are nice to me. hopefully I get accepted. I am not a great player right now. but hopefully by joining this clan i will get better and improve my skills

Acellamy
Non-Member

PostAcellamy Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:58 pm

Even though you have a poor kdr and kills total I believe we can improve your skills if you desire that. You have a nice attitude towards us and decent replies across the board. +1 Gl.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:40 pm

akabeast123 #1 - Page 2 Img_2042
Failed tests 7/40 sum

Reapply in 5 days.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top