Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GZ55 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dimensiov
Dimensiov
Non-Member

PostDimensiov Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:10 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: GZ55

2. Kills Count: 31 308

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.4

4. Level Developer Rank: 0.64

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 2.2 at the time of writing (1.76 Player Points)

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: Five years if you count playing as a guest since 2012 (but since I lost all my skill after a two-year break starting from 2015, it's more like seven months).

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): Android GZ-55

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: Chaotic Corruption [CC]: Clan poorly managed by leader, instances of major drama. (My stay was very short.)
iMPACT/Platinum: I was one of the leaders and was overwhelmed by my responsibilities, especially after the failed YRN merge. I quit immaturely because I considered myself too inexperienced to manage a clan in its middle stages. The other two leaders took over.

9. Why are you applying for YRN? I'm applying because I was already feeling like half a member of YRN since the Platinum vs. YRN war. Ironically, I got to know its members better and after a few weeks of hanging around, I found out they were very chilled out and wise. It's like a "Fellows' Guild" of Plazma Burst 2 players. The chat is active, which is a plus. Euphoric Stargazer encouraged me to join.

10. How can you benefit YRN? Considering the size of this clan, I'm not sure I can benefit very significantly. I can do media-related tasks, photo and video editing (clantages) to name a few, but I believe quite a few YRN members already can. If I ever reach a higher tier of membership (Trial Prestige or higher), my experience from Platinum might be helpful. I am also fairly active on PB2 and Discord, so I can be a valuable asset. In the end, I suppose it depends on what you ask from me.

10b. How will YRN benefit you? I was looking for people who would help me improve in Plazma Burst 2 without acting disdainfully in return. I believe as I gain more experience in YRN, I will become wiser and more mature. I'm still relatively new to clans, I've only been officially in two. (No, the Guest Army doesn't count.)

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: I enjoyed being a member/leader of iMPACT (an older version of Platinum) and a leader of Platinum (iMPACT was renamed according to the wish of its two leaders before the merge). I succeeded in completing two merges (Fatal Death ==> iMPACT and iMPACT ==> Platinum), both of which considerably increased the size of our clan and our reach in the PB2 player base. Most members were friendly and did not "fear" the higher-ranked ones. It was a very chilled out environment. The only truly bad experience I can name outright is the failed Platinum ==> YRN merge, which made us lose the users "fish" and "Eruption X". DISCLAIMER: I hold no grudges.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: A fun chat, friendly but tough training and, of course, a general state of harmony with most/all members.

12. What YRN Members do you know? Killa, Fish, iLord, Matthew0316 and Euphoric Stargazer.

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? Its size is the thing which comes most often to mind, but YRN also strikes the balance between being skill-based enough to be selective, but not elitist. The chat is surprisingly active, too, even for a clan in its later days. Also, pardon me for being pessimistic, but this is one of the few truly functional remaining clans in Plazma Burst 2's dying age, in terms of activity and relations between individual members as well as member classes. (See also question 9.)

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: California, 90 on wired, 100 on wireless

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): GZ55#8588

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? Minimum once every two days, one hour a session. Could change depending on my real-life situation.

16. What are your skills within PB2? Compared to most YRN members, my skills are fairly low. My aim is mediocre and I make far too much use of the X key, slowing me down in situations where I should be moving swiftly. However, my strategy is fairly good and I still feel like I'm in the top 25% of all active PB2 players, despite my significant flaws.

17. Describe what kind of person you are: Mostly relaxed. Sometimes I make sarcastic or corny remarks but they are never truly mean-spirited. When it comes to action, I have a fairly rigid mind and like to stick to a plan, outlining the steps. Also on my serious side, I can maintain an intelligent level of conversation when I try.

18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? Probably skill, since I have been becoming progressively more adamant on trying to improve my raw capabilities in PB2 (aim, stage-specific strategy, etc.). Attitude is a close second.

19. Country of Residence: I'd rather not say. If this is absolutely required, please ask me during questioning.

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? Yes, I do.

21. Do you meet all requirements to join? All except the "having played for one year" one.

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? Yes.

23. Extra comments: My reason for quitting Platinum in question 8 might raise some questions. Thank you for your time! - Geezy
fish
fish
Clan Member

Postfish Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:51 am

Glad to see you applying to us.
Your application is full of details, great answers and clear English so we can understand you, clearly.
Good luck and if you got any questions, keep answering like this and i believe that you'll do fine, my friend.
Ngl
Ngl
Prestige Member

PostNgl Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:36 am

Nice application, filled with detail like my fellow colleges have stated... No questions from my side at the minute.. GOOD LUCK
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:07 pm

Nice application Smile
I only have 1 question.
I liked your application and I can easily say that you have a serious, good attitude.
Dimensiov wrote:
18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? Probably skill, since I have been becoming progressively more adamant on trying to improve my raw capabilities in PB2 (aim, stage-specific strategy, etc.). Attitude is a close second.
But since you valued "Skill" more than "Attitude" in your application, does it mean that we shall judge your skill more than your attitude?
Dimensiov
Dimensiov
Non-Member

PostDimensiov Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:31 pm

Woo Woo wrote:But since you valued "Skill" more than "Attitude" in your application, does it mean that we shall judge your skill more than your attitude?

My answer to question 18 was unclear, apologies. I thought that the question asked which of the two do I focus on more within myself. I need to work on my skill, so I'm focusing on it more for now. In general, I value attitude more than skill because I can't really forgive anyone for having an unsportsmanlike behaviour, no matter how skilled they are. If a person is subjectively better, they shouldn't be adding insult to injury by being "salty" or otherwise towards the loser. Under normal conditions, a bad attitude repels more people than low levels of skill. Besides, attitude is very general and applies to real life, too. Unlike PB2, which is game or genre-specific.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:12 pm

This might seem like a question already in the app but why choose us? What about other clans like geno or boz or usf
Dimensiov
Dimensiov
Non-Member

PostDimensiov Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:22 pm

Red X wrote:This might seem like a question already in the app but why choose us? What about other clans like geno or boz or usf

This is essentially a reworded question #13, but I will add to my previous answer. My choice was via progressive elimination. I chose this clan out of all the other PB2-related ones because most of them are dead or dying (from my perspective, BoZ is in a critical state compared to years ago) and newly created ones typically die out extremely quickly due to a lack of existing active Plazma Burst 2 players. I didn't choose military-focused clans because wars or military-style activity within PB2 don't interest me (that's taking things to the extreme) and they're anemic in terms of anything but in-game performance, and even then, their skills may be low. I finally chose YRN because of its rigid hierarchy and good foothold on every aspect of what makes a clan good like the atmosphere, PB2 skills, etc. Also, about GeNo (I have the chat), I didn't choose it because they have slightly less focus on skills. I very well could have joined, but it would be more beneficial for me, game-wise, to become a YRN member.

I'm aware I've been only talking about myself recently, but the only functioning non-military clans left are large ones. I can't talk much about how I can precisely contribute to each group.
Euphoric Budweiser
Euphoric Budweiser
Council Member

PostEuphoric Budweiser Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Yay time to accept this app, gud luck Robo 55!
SuperFrank1004
Non-Member

PostSuperFrank1004 Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:54 pm

]I haven't been on a long time...so far your app is really good.....though the only problem I have sen is be is you being really doubtful about how you play and other stuff....are doing that as a joke or you being for real....other wise...good luck!!
Dimensiov
Dimensiov
Non-Member

PostDimensiov Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:42 pm

SuperFrank1004 wrote:]I haven't been on a long time...so far your app is really good.....though the only problem I have sen is be is you being really doubtful about how you play and other stuff....are doing that as a joke or you being for real....other wise...good luck!!

I was being serious. I'm fairly good, skilled enough to be in YRN (I'm in the 29th Player Points position), but I've become more aware of the fact my technique needs refinement. Maybe I'm just too concerned and I appeared worried when I was writing my app late at night. :/
By the way, thanks for wishing me luck, everyone!
M0d
M0d
Prestige Member

PostM0d Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:31 am

Your Application looks fine too me, Good Luck Wink
fish
fish
Clan Member

Postfish Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:11 pm

Application Accepted!

~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations, you just joined our clan and passed the tests with 36/40 !

20-12

GZ55 #1 1v1_2010

20-16

GZ55 #1 1v1_2011

Welcome to our clan, have fun!

Last edited by fish on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes)
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum