Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sansai Zaki #6

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Divinious Smoke
Divinious Smoke
Non-Member

PostDivinious Smoke Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Profile Link:  
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=DiviniousSmoke&id=1693014

2. Kills Count: 801

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.51

4. Level Developer Rank:  0

5. Predicted Player Points Amount:  0

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 2 years(mostly been inactive but experienced)

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): Phanton Karthus http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=PhantonKarthus&id=1681444( if it says I have other alts I don't this is the only one so please don't deny me of not listing alts because I don't have any others.

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: |Maniak$| I was in that clan on my alt phanton karthus. ( im not really sure why I left them I guess the clan didn't suit me and im sure this one does if im accepted.

9.Why are you applying for YRN? Because I believe its the best clan in plasma burst 2 and your whole community I love it u have good play and good talent and skill some of you a bit weird but funny you got good people there that know a lot. smart people too. I want to help you and get more cool friends to chat too.

10. How can you benefit YRN? Well it really depends on what u need or want but I can help sort out  events and stuff. I can help some players with there attitude and a little trick of mine that works. Make YRN more comfortable for other players and make people settled in quite good so they get used to it and stay for long.

10b. How will YRN benefit you?The whole community and YRN really.(I have the chance to be with the best and chat with the best get some good skills and stuff.more friends as I said.The whole idea of YRN makes me excited and I am in pwl so that's kind of good. one of my good friends in YRN aurez approves of me too.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: I don't think I had good experiences as Im sure I hardly even joined basically my bad experience was that it didn't suit me.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: Better Skill. I want some proper good friends. I want epic experiences like getting better at map making and becoming a legend in YRN.

12. What YRN Members do you know?(Aurez(bloodthirster(the cold killer(Neptune(zeid(resurrection(kobe(duriel(brotal(Claudius(

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans?[YrN] are more active than geno and boz and have more members)As u should know I think your whole community and skill and logic and smartness and all that good stuff is 100% better than the rest. I think its was good for a professional carrier.All I can say is that You are officially the best!

14. Most frequently played server and average ping:California (ping 170-180-190)

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Divinious Smoke #6910

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?Everyday and discord will be a a lot.

16. What are your skills within PB2?Im good at rays arena warfare and snipers and rails is my best. im really good at selfboosting and trickshots and camping.

17. Describe what kind of person you are:Im good at ignoring bad people. I got a pretty good attitude and I hardly brag. I got quite good skill too.

18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? I value both a lot because they are both needed

19. Country of Residence:England

20. Do you understand the recruitment process?Yes

21. Do you meet all requirements to join? I meet some

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms?yes I do

23. Extra comments: I think this clan could help me and I could help you if im accepted and I pass my tests.

Gawwy
Gawwy
Council Member

PostGawwy Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:46 am

Would be willing to reapply to YrN after getting denied very badly and knowing that your friends or the people you know are no longer here?
SuperFrank1004
Non-Member

PostSuperFrank1004 Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:31 pm

If you get denied, what will you do....reapply over again till you get accepted or choose to apply to other clans like BoZ and GeNo? Even if you do get accepted...the people that you know used to be here....but are not here anymore...would you try to bring them back?
Divinious Smoke
Divinious Smoke
Non-Member

PostDivinious Smoke Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:11 pm

First of all your question gawwy

Would be willing to reapply to YrN after getting denied very badly and knowing that your friends or the people you know are no longer here?

I would probably reapply once more and if I don't get accepted it will be a long time since I reapply again but till then I will always remain loyal to my favourite clan YRN,Im good at making friends so yes I will miss my old friends but I make new ones too.

Now your question Super Frank

If you get denied, what will you do....reapply over again till you get accepted or choose to apply to other clans like BoZ and GeNo? Even if you do get accepted...the people that you know used to be here....but are not here anymore...would you try to bring them back?

like I said I would probably reapply once more and if I don't get accepted it will be a long time since I reapply again, I wouldn't apply to BOZ or GENO even though their famous clans too ill still remain loyal to YRN,yes I would try to get them back and I like my friends cause I choose them wisely, but like I said I will make new friends too. Don't you ever forget this. "I remain loyal to YRN and its and members. I remain loyal to all my friends." I am a big fan of loyalty!
fish
fish
Clan Member

Postfish Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:55 am

[Application Voided]

~~~~~~~~~~

For some reason you wanted your application to get Voided so, here you go, if you wish to reapply then reapply in 5 days.

Sansai Zaki #6 - Page 2 Void11
fish
fish
Clan Member

Postfish Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:33 am

[Application Unvoided]

~~~~~~~~~~

We are completely sorry for our mistake, you can only be Voided only if you are still in the Questioning Phase but as you know, right now, you are in the Polling Phase..
You also told to Juan that you changed your mind before we realize our mistake so,  you are very lucky.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:26 am

Sansai Zaki #6 - Page 2 Img_2012
Failed tests 19/40 sum

You can reapply in 5 days if you wish to.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum