Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cheesecheetos #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TByteT
TByteT
Administrator

PostTByteT Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:42 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=cheesecheetos&id=1628990

2. Kills Count: 94 842

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.61

4. Level Developer Rank: 23.05

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 4.12

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: March 2011

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Takes-&id=1691601 http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Cats119&id=262440 http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=ColorWheel&id=1621103 http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=TbyteT&id=752867

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: [*3T*] This clan has died because owner has inactivity and disbanded it.

9. Why are you applying for YRN? Because I want be in a clan that is really respectful and respects their new clan members and I know some really good players in this clan.

10. How can you benefit YRN? Maybe my online time on pb2 and my map making skills, and players respect me really well.

10b. How will YRN benefit you? I think that the players in this clan would respect me and I have been invited to this clan from my really close friend.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: I was kind of inactive in discord chat, but I was not really ''close'' to anybody in the clan.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: I really like the YrN players because they are really nice and seem really close which I wish to be apart of.

12. What YRN Members do you know? The_Cold_Killer, Tkilla, Obinator, GZ55, Hancho, and Juan.

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? The players and this clan is 'newer' than others. Also it has a lot of my close pb2 friends in it

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: Sometime my ping will be 100 or 150.

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Cheesita_Cheetos #1567

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? Really active, unless I have things to do.

16. What are your skills within PB2? Sniper and arena

17. Describe what kind of person you are: I'm a really nice person.

18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? Attitude

19. Country of Residence: Hungary

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? Yes

21. Do you meet all requirements to join? Yes

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? Yes

23. Extra comments: Sorry for English.
fish
fish
Clan Member

Postfish Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:52 pm

I really like your application.
It doesn't really matter if you don't speak English well or not, you can still pass every single phase if you try to. I have no questions for you, cheesecheetos.
Good luck and try to put detail and effort in your answers if a member asks you a question.

Last edited by fish on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
TByteT
TByteT
Administrator

PostTByteT Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:13 pm

Thanks! I appreciate it!
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:43 pm

Weren't you in Maniak$ and Savage?
Also any other ways you can benefit?
TByteT
TByteT
Administrator

PostTByteT Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:59 pm

Red X wrote:Weren't you in Maniak$ and Savage?
Also any other ways you can benefit?
Ohhh yeah I forgot about those clans , and yes I could check others applications on the forums.
SuperFrank1004
Non-Member

PostSuperFrank1004 Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:19 pm

What else can you do other than checking other peoples applications on the forums? How come you are so commited now to join YrN instead of the 1st time u applied here? Why do you think YrN will be the best thing for you? Would you leave the clan if its dying or would you help it grow? Why did you give up on applying to  Biohazard? Wasnt it one of the earliest clans u wanted to join? What makes you loyal? If this app took to long would you ask us to void your app? And you forgot to list your other past clans "Surreal" and "Carnage"? What was your reason for leaving these clans? And isnt your location in the United States? I doubt you live in a european country. So far its a bit decent but please answer my questions.
TByteT
TByteT
Administrator

PostTByteT Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:47 pm

SuperFrank1004 wrote:What else can you do other than checking other peoples applications on the forums? How come you are so commited now to join YrN instead of the 1st time u applied here? Why do you think YrN will be the best thing for you? Would you leave the clan if its dying or would you help it grow? Why did you give up on applying to  Biohazard? Wasnt it one of the earliest clans u wanted to join? What makes you loyal? If this app took to long would you ask us to void your app? And you forgot to list your other past clans "Surreal" and "Carnage"? What was your reason for leaving these clans? And isnt your location in the United States? I doubt you live in a european country. So far its a bit decent but please answer my questions.
I would do anything if a leader/member asked me to do. YrN fits me because I know a lot of people in the clan that I like , and I would help this clan grow if it was dying , and I could recruit other players if they are decent. I gave up on applying to BoZ because I didn't really want to join it after I got recruited here, and the other 2 clans died , but Carnage 'came back alive' just a few days ago. Do you not allow european players?
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:36 am

European players are allowed , all are no discrimination or racism but how do you maintain a decent ping in Cali is what he means.
SuperFrank1004
Non-Member

PostSuperFrank1004 Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:08 pm

I mean we do but like juan said I'm just wondering how can you have a decent ping in the game while others have a ping of 160-180 while living in Europe. And thank you for answering my questions. Good luck!
TByteT
TByteT
Administrator

PostTByteT Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:45 pm

no problem!
fish
fish
Clan Member

Postfish Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 pm

[Application Accepted]

~~~~~~~~~~

cheesecheetos  #2 20-1310

20-13

cheesecheetos  #2 20-1710

20-17

~~~~~~~~~~

Total Score: 40/40

~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations! You passed the last phase! You are now an Unofficial Member.

Last edited by Woo Woo on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong usage of a/an.)
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top