Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdfhy #1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fdfhy
Non-Member

Postfdfhy Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:42 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=fdfhy3%20revenge%20for%20fdfhy2&id=1194605

2. Kills Count:39.341

3. Kill/Death Ratio:1.89 Overall

4. Level Developer Rank: 0

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.49 (inactivity)

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: Since 2011

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): Zuda (I couldnt get a profile link) fdfhy2 (I couldnt get profile link) fdfhy http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=fdfhy&id=198423 KilledYouu (I couldnt get profile link either)

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them:Itami,YRN,Imocianz,SurReal
SurReal:I dont really remember,me and my friend Acellamy had the idea to make the clan.It when well but by the time the clan started breaking apart.I didnt like the new members that much and I decided to left,I also left from pb2 for some months.
Imociancz:My friend iSethic invited me and just because his inactivity clan died.
YRN:I left YRN for Itami
Itami:It died

9. Why are you applying for YRN?:I want to be on this clan for the nice environment that people are making.

10. How can you benefit YRN?With my skills and my memes

10b. How will YRN benefit you?As I left YRN once I regreted this cus the people in there are awesome.I would like to be back and have some fun

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan:A bad experience was when my friend redrain got kicked from SurReal.A good was on Itami when arthur stole members xD

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN:Have fun with members

12. What YRN Members do you know?Juan,fish,woo,arthur,moist,superfrank,Killa,Tkilla.

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans?:The people on the clan.Im enjoying talking with them and playing.Awesome people

14. Most frequently played server and average ping:Europe,Ukraine 120-130

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): fdfhy#4549

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?:I would be alot of active,about 4-5 hours per day unless I have to do something with school or real life

16. What are your skills within PB2?Sniper,Rails and Rays

17. Describe what kind of person you are:Im a nice person,funny and always positive and sometimes aggressive.I was different on past

18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? To be honest skill

19. Country of Residence:Greece

20. Do you understand the recruitment process?Yes

21. Do you meet all requirements to join?Yes

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms?:Yes I agree

23. Extra comments:N/A
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:04 pm

If another seemingly good clan arises and takes the popularity would you leave for that clan?

Any other reasons you applying?
Grim Reaper
Grim Reaper
Non-Member

PostGrim Reaper Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:16 pm

fdfhy wrote:8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them:Itami,YRN,Imocianz,SurReal
SurReal:I dont really remember,me and my friend Acellamy had the idea to make the clan.It when well but by the time the clan started breaking apart.I didnt like the new members that much and I decided to left,I also left from pb2 for some months.
Imociancz:My friend iSethic invited me and just because his inactivity clan died.
Itami:It died
As far as ik u also were a part of DOB for some short period of the time. Correct me if i am wrong.

fdfhy wrote:10. How can you benefit YRN?With my skills and my memes
Now, in my opinion, this question is very weird in many ways, since idrk how is a gaming player supposed to contribute a gaming clan besides with skills(as u stated), since the whole thing is online, and most likely u won't meet any of those people in rl... Anyhow smby will ask, so lemi take ma privileges and make it be me... Is that everything with what u can contibute to YRN? How does that differ ya from any other random player?... blah blah stuff... hope u get it...

fdfhy wrote:11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan:A bad experience was when my friend redrain got kicked from SurReal.
Yep that is hella bad experience we share...

fdfhy wrote:11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN:Have fun with members
Is that only experience u wanna have? Since, as i see it, u can have that even if u don't join back...

fdfhy wrote:18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? To be honest skill
Can u explain us why skill? There is nothing wrong with skills so don't take me wrong... i am just interested in why u chose skills...

Last edited by Grim Reaper on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
TByteT
TByteT
Administrator

PostTByteT Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:21 pm

I thought there were people saying that you have been banned from Pb2. Maybe it was just some kind of joke , but overall it's a good application , good luck.
Grim Reaper
Grim Reaper
Non-Member

PostGrim Reaper Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:29 pm

TByteT wrote:I thought there were people saying that you have been banned from Pb2. Maybe it was just some kind of joke , but overall it's a good application , good luck.

He was actually banned a lot of times from PB2, if i remember well, he's clean now tho... no coco..
fish
fish
Clan Member

Postfish Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:42 pm

TByteT wrote:I thought there were people saying that you have been banned from Pb2. Maybe it was just some kind of joke , but overall it's a good application , good luck.

Grim Reaper wrote:He was actually banned a lot of times from PB2, if i remember well, he's clean now tho... no coco..

Juan gave permission to fdfhy to apply even if he's banned from PB2. If he passes the Polling Phase, he will get tested after he gets unbanned.
Also, guys fdfhy may have not posted all of the past clans that he joined because he forgot some.. so, don't mind that. He's been banned for a loong time..

~~~~~~~~~~

My Question(s):

~~~~~~~~~~

fdfhy wrote:10. How can you benefit YRN?With my skills and my memes

Is there anything else that you can benefit YRN?

fdfhy wrote:11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan:A bad experience was when my friend redrain got kicked from SurReal.A good was on Itami when arthur stole members xD

Could you tell me some more good and bad experiences that you had?

~~~~~~~~~~

Your application is fine, try to answer our questions with effort and do not rush to answer them. Glad to see you applying my friend.
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Non-Member

PostGott Bry von Deutschland Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:44 pm

Adding on to some of Fish's questions, believe me when I say I welcome anybody with a serious load of memes, but that comes last when it comes to judging an application.

{@=215}fdfhy{/@} wrote: 10. How can you benefit YRN?With my skills and my memesy'>@fdfhy wrote: 10. How can you benefit YRN?With my skills and my memes[/mention] wrote:

As much as I enjoy the humor in this question, it sadly needs more emphasis towards what its asking. Skills is based on personal opinion and is hard to judge by words.

[mention]@fdfhy wrote: 8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them:Itami,YRN,Imocianz,SurReal
SurReal:I dont really remember,me and my friend Acellamy had the idea to make the clan. It when well but by the time the clan started breaking apart.I didn't like the new members that much and I decided to left,I also left from pb2 for some months.
Itami:It died[/mention] wrote:

I saved this one for last because out of the entire application, this one worries me the most. The answer "I left for another clan" is an inexcusable answer because leaving a clan without reason is harsh. The worst part is coming back after a failed a attempt to find something better. I can almost guarantee you that a position will not be re-opened if you pull one of those stunts again.

Overall I want to say this is a decent application and I don't doubt your skill in pb2, I'm just eager to see it for myself. :D
SuperFrank1004
Non-Member

PostSuperFrank1004 Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:55 pm

For question 8 you said you left surreal because you didn't like the new members. If you got accepted to YrN and you find yourself not liking the new members...what will you do.....leave again or try to get along with them?

fdfhy
Non-Member

Postfdfhy Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:10 am

@fish

"Is there anything else that you can benefit on YrN"?

I dont think so I can say my services if someone challenge YrN

"Could u tell me more good or bad experiences that u had"?
I dont remember bad experiences im trying to forget them tho..I can say a good one when my friend Acellamy told me to test someone and I had fun with that person cus he was raging alot.. Razz

Thanks fishy,I appreciate that!

@Superfrank1004

"For question 8 you said you left surreal because you didn't like the new members. If you got accepted to YrN and you find yourself not liking the new members...what will you do.....leave again or try to get along with them?"

I would try to get along with them,see what type of person they are and If I like them i can try to be friends with him/her...If not I wouldnt pay attention that much

@Red X

"If another seemingly good clan arises and takes the popularity would you leave for that clan?:I wouldnt leave Im not here for popularity

Any other reasons you applying?:Mostly because I want to be back and hang out with the members(have fun on the chat etc.)

@Grimbo

As far as ik u also were a part of DOB for some short period of the time. Correct me if i am wrong."

I forgot DoB.Alot of time passed and my memory isnt that good Sorry

"Now, in my opinion, this question is very weird in many ways, since idrk how is a gaming player supposed to contribute a gaming clan besides with skills(as u stated), since the whole thing is online, and most likely u won't meet any of those people in rl... Anyhow smby will ask, so lemi take ma privileges and make it be me... Is that everything with what u can contibute to YRN? How does that differ ya from any other random player?... blah blah stuff... hope u get it..."

I can say that from a random person Many yrn members knows me..I dont think I can benefit anything else in YrN..

"Is the only experience u wanna have?Since,as i see it,u can have that even if u dont join back..."

I want a friendly and nice environment on chat with members..Also I would like to share moments with members..

"Can u explain us why skill? There is nothing wrong with skills so don't take me wrong... i am just interested in why u chose skills..."

I choose skills cus my attitude isnt that good.Like im sometimes aggressive But i wont make any troubles in YrN
I think we are alright grim..

@Bry

I can say overall that i got "forced" to join Itami.Since I joined YrN my dms had alot of spam from people to join Itami.They described it good and it got my interest...You dont have to worry about that It was a mistake
Also I want to add that I can offer my activity on forums or discord too,I dont think I can offer anything else.

Thanks everyone for reading my application,I appreciate that!
fish
fish
Clan Member

Postfish Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:48 am

No more questions at the momment.
I'll see how it'll go and if i need to ask you more questions, then i will. Good luck !
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Non-Member

PostGott Bry von Deutschland Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:46 am

No more questions from me, reasonable answers, no falsehood in the application, great attitude. Can't wait to see you in YrN.
fdfhy #1 Giphy
fdfhy
Non-Member

Postfdfhy Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:21 am

@Bryguy4280

I appreciate that bry thanks
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:23 pm

Nice application, nice answers. Can't skip that this answer made me smile.
fdfhy wrote:11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan:A bad experience was when my friend redrain got kicked from SurReal.A good was on Itami when arthur stole members xD
Euphoric Budweiser
Euphoric Budweiser
Council Member

PostEuphoric Budweiser Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:21 am

Although I have seen you once badmouth about me after I got muted by Crash in Neph chat, you don't seem like an evil hippo  :3

Last edited by Euphoric Budweiser on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
fdfhy
Non-Member

Postfdfhy Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:07 am

@Lyra

Hehe thanks for reading my application
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum