Yuza #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Yuza
Non-Member
Posts : 5
View user profile

PostYuza on Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:59 am

1. PB2 Profile Link:

http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Yuza&id=1386752

2. Kills Count:

4 263 (I have 30k kills in my other account)


3. Kill/Death Ratio:

1.91


4. Level Developer Rank:

1.42


5. Predicted Player Points Amount:

3.31


6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2:

Since 2013 (4 years)


7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links):

Saint Ghost - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Saint%20Ghost&id=454794
Sasha Grey - deleted
Vaigor - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Vaigor&id=1314158
Devil Bringer - deleted
RiasSenpai - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=RiasSenpai&id=1436987
AsunaMishato - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=AsunaMishato&id=1307557
2ne1 - deleted
Ledo- - deleted


8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them:

PuLse - I was the leader of Pulse, then i left because of boredom and there's a lot of things to do with the website and forums etc.., plus
there's not much members of the clan then i was thinking why the hell am i still continuing this.. so i decided to left.
Silence - I don't remember why i left, it was 2 years ago i think.
Assassins - I think the clan was merged or died.
CrAzY - I didn't took this clan seriously, because of it's childish members.


9. Why are you applying for YRN?

This clan seems to be organized, matured and fun(this isn't cliche it's just my perspective), and i can see there's a lot of skilled players here.
The reason i want to join is because i didn't really experience being in an actual elite clan, my recent clans were just childish and wasn't being united and the leader
wasn't cooperating with it's members, and i know YrN isn't like that.



10. How can you benefit YRN?

I can offer my loyalty, respect, cooperation and my skill of making maps and my skill of fighting.


10b. How will YRN benefit you?

I might learn new things, strategies etc..


11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan:

PuLse - Good things: it improved my knowledge about making website and forums etc..
              Bad Things: it's a bit stressful when it comes to editing the website and forums.
Assassins - Good things: it was fun having clan wars and having social interactions with my clan mates.
                     Bad things: It merged with different clans several times.    
CrAzY - Good Things: It has cool tag ...
               Bad Things: Full of raging kids, and the leader wasn't cooperating with it's members.  
 


11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN:

I want to experience to be in a mature, skilled, friendly and fun organization.


12. What YRN Members do you know?

i have played with a couple of YRN members, but i have never met them nor talked to.


13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans?

Have less drama and it's united from each other.


14. Most frequently played server and average ping:

California, USA - 230-150 (depends if someone uses wi-fi)


15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000):

Yuza#5762


15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?

3-5 Hours a day


16. What are your skills within PB2?

Map making and more..


17. Describe what kind of person you are:

I'm more of a anti-social, silent and wise person (That's just in irl).


18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude?

Attitude.


19. Country of Residence:

Currently living in Russia.


20. Do you understand the recruitment process? Yes


21. Do you meet all requirements to join? Yes


22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? Yes


23. Extra comments: N/A
avatar
fish
Non-Member
Posts : 109
View user profile

Postfish on Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:35 am

Well, that's a pretty nice application that you made there! It has details and stuff but i only have two questions for you buddy!

~~~~~~~~~~

My Question(s):

~~~~~~~~~~

@Yuza wrote:18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude?

Attitude.

So, why did you choose attitude and not skill?

~~~~~~~~~~



What is that thing that you have there? Is it just a tag or something?

~~~~~~~~~~

Answer me these two questions if possible, keep answering the questions with details and stuff and i believe that you'll do well.
avatar
Yuza
Non-Member
Posts : 5
View user profile

PostYuza on Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:55 am

Thanks for the response.

For your first question:

I chose Attitude over skill because, skill isn't gonna take you somewhere (it may be in some cases) but nothing is better than having a good attitude.
If you are a very skilled person with a poor attitude no one is going to appreciate you. That's why i prefer attitude over skill because people are going to
respect you.


For your second question:

It's just a tag and it's not a clan. it means PRO in the game i used to play.

avatar
fish
Non-Member
Posts : 109
View user profile

Postfish on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:14 am

Well, you have no more questions from me, thank you for answering!

~~~~~~~~~~

@Yuza wrote:I chose Attitude over skill because, skill isn't gonna take you somewhere (it may be in some cases) but nothing is better than having a good attitude.
If you are a very skilled person with a poor attitude no one is going to appreciate you. That's why i prefer attitude over skill because people are going to
respect you.

Agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Good luck! =)
avatar
Red X
Supreme Leader
Posts : 495
View user profile

PostRed X on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:06 am

Why choose us over the other clans out there  such as geno or boz they offer the same qualities so why us?

Anything else  that you can contribute?

How come you didn't list boz as a past clan?

fdfhy
Non-Member
Posts : 23
View user profile

Postfdfhy on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:20 am

How u live in Russia and U dont mention EU?
avatar
Yuza
Non-Member
Posts : 5
View user profile

PostYuza on Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:09 am

@Red X wrote:Why choose us over the other clans out there  such as geno or boz they offer the same qualities so why us?

Anything else  that you can contribute?

How come you didn't list boz as a past clan?


Well, i didn't bother reapplying to BoZ since it's so complicated in my case.
And GeNo, it didn't really caught my attention and wasn't interested in applying.
So that's why i decided to apply to YRN instead of the 2 "POPULAR" clan.

I also make videos so i could potentially help the clan to grow more and i'll do anything
just for the betterment of the clan.

i didn't list BoZ as a former clan since i didn't became an official member and not even on unofficial. so there's no point of putting BoZ as a former clan..

@fdfhy wrote:How u live in Russia and U dont mention EU?

Well.. there's not much people playing on EU server that's why i don't really care about EU..
avatar
fish
Non-Member
Posts : 109
View user profile

Postfish on Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:21 am

@Yuza wrote:
@fdfhy wrote:How u live in Russia and U dont mention EU?

Well.. there's not much people playing on EU server that's why i don't really care about EU..
~~~~~~~~~~

Please try not to double post, it is unfortunately not allowed. When you answer the questions please put them in one post.
I'm going to deleted and copy your last post and paste it to your previous one.
avatar
Yuza
Non-Member
Posts : 5
View user profile

PostYuza on Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:26 am

I'm sorry about that. i don't know how to edit my reply and he asked me right after i'm done answering the first question.
Ownage
Official Member
Posts : 7
View user profile

PostOwnage on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:39 am

Hi, Decent written app. Ive just got one question for you at the minute. You said in question #8 that you left pulse because you got bored. How do we know your not going to get bored with our clan and leave us?
avatar
Grim Reaper
Non-Member
Posts : 31
View user profile

PostGrim Reaper on Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:08 pm

Quite decent app... Tho i still found a few confusing answers in it.. Lemi specify them:

1 wrote:
@Yuza wrote:10b. How will YRN benefit you?

I might learn new things, strategies etc.
What kind of things? Just to specify it so we know we r talking about same things here... We ain't school. Besides that what strategies do u plan to learn in YrN? As far as ik we have no intention of starting WW3 and know almost nothing of strategies required to win it...

2 wrote:
@Yuza wrote:16. What are your skills within PB2?

Map making and more..
More of what? Hope it ain't making bombs...

3 wrote:
@Yuza wrote:I chose Attitude over skill because, skill isn't gonna take you somewhere (it may be in some cases) but nothing is better than having a good attitude.
If you are a very skilled person with a poor attitude no one is going to appreciate you. That's why i prefer attitude over skill because people are going to
respect you.
Actually very wrong... Nice people without any actual knowledge, talent or luck usually end up with averge or bellow averge salary and do not earn respect of greter sum of people while those who have talent or luck, even if they are dickheads, usually end up with more respect than those who do not, with, of course, greater salaries than u can imagine. (Take ur usual lady in the store u see every day when u go to by bread or milk and take jake paul as an example)


Last edited by Grim Reaper on Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Yuza
Non-Member
Posts : 5
View user profile

PostYuza on Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:18 pm

@Ownage wrote:Hi, Decent written app. Ive just got one question for you at the minute. You said in question #8 that you left pulse because you got bored. How do we know your not going to get bored with our clan and leave us?

Well, it was my clan, i can leave or disaband it whenever i want.

For your second question:

i don't know that yet since i ain't in the clan. But it seems like a nice looking clan with some chill and fun members
i don't see any reason why i might get bored and leave..

@Grim Reaper wrote:Quite decent app... Tho i still found a few confusing answers in it.. Lemi specify them:

1 wrote:
@Yuza wrote:10b. How will YRN benefit you?

I might learn new things, strategies etc.
What kind of things? Just to specify it so we know we r talking about same things here... We ain't school. Besides that what strategies do u plan to learn in YrN? As far as ik we have no intention of starting WW3 and know almost nothing of strategies required to win it...

2 wrote:
@Yuza wrote:16. What are your skills within PB2?

Map making and more..
More of what? Hope it ain't making bombs...

3 wrote:
@Yuza wrote:I chose Attitude over skill because, skill isn't gonna take you somewhere (it may be in some cases) but nothing is better than having a good attitude.
If you are a very skilled person with a poor attitude no one is going to appreciate you. That's why i prefer attitude over skill because people are going to
respect you.
Actually very wrong... Nice people without any actual knowledge, talent or luck usually end up with averge or bellow averge salary and do not earn respect of greter sum of people while those who have talent or luck, even if they are dickheads, usually end up with more respect than those who do not, with, of course, greater salaries than u can imagine. (Take ur usual lady in the store u see every day when u go to by bread or milk and take jake paul as an example)

For your question at 10b:

Ok let me simplify my answer:

I might improve myself while being here since there's a lot of skilled players, and i might learn more strategies(by strategy i mean tips and tricks about the game).

i hope it's not too hard to understand....


For your question at 16:

I'm good at rays, spamming shotguns,pistols and rifles, sniper and rails. And i know how to self-boost and play on 20 fps so i can glitch through walls,
i can also camp without getting killed. uhhhm.. i'm also good at stealing someone's ppp, lets see... i'm good at saw like really good..
i can also dodge like ultra instinct.. also wall jumping on 20ft tall walls... I think that's pretty much all of it.

I hope it clears up the misunderstanding.

for your feedback about my attitude answer:

well everyone has different opinions..

Thanks for your question
avatar
Red X
Supreme Leader
Posts : 495
View user profile

PostRed X on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:45 pm



Didn't pass tests.
Reapply in 5 days if you wish to.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum