Kelv #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Kelv
Non-Member
Posts : 7
View user profile

PostKelv on Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:17 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=kelv&id=1670476

   2. Kills Count: 8959


   3. Kill/Death Ratio: 8959 / 5272 Kdr : 2.32


   4. Level Developer Rank: 0.97  


   5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.49


   6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 4 and a half months


   7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): I do not have


   8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: I had no clan


   9. Why are you applying for YRN? Why I'm looking for a clan, and many friends told me that YrN is a good clan with the players' experts


   10. How can you benefit YRN? Benefit of creating or recruiting new people, skills or new ideas for the clan


   10b. How will YRN benefit you? It benefits me being a more experienced player


   11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: I had no clan


   11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: Respect, activity and fun


   12. What YRN Members do you know? Few Zeid,Matt,chess..


   13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? Your activity, mutual respect, and a good clan


   14. Most frequently played server and average ping: California 170-200 ping


   15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Kelv #1525


   15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? I am always active in the discord / YRN and Pb2


   16. What are your skills within PB2? Everything except Rays, but I'm already in it


   17. Describe what kind of person you are: Friendly and aggressive when they provoke me


   18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? Skill


   19. Country of Residence: Perú


   20. Do you understand the recruitment process? Yes


   21. Do you meet all requirements to join? Yes


   22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? Yes


   23. Extra comments:
fdfhy
Non-Member
Posts : 23
View user profile

Postfdfhy on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:48 am

9 wrote:

Any further reasons that u are applying?

22 wrote:

You gotta have 1 year experience of pb2..

18 wrote:

Why u picked skill?
avatar
Ngl
Prestige Member
Posts : 43
View user profile

PostNgl on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:40 am

Hey just one question as of now,

You say you want to join due to the fact of our diverse range of skilled players. Lets say that these players leave the clan would you leave or stay? so in essence what i am asking is whether your loyalty is to the clan itself or the members?

Good luck on your app!!!!
avatar
Kelv
Non-Member
Posts : 7
View user profile

PostKelv on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:40 pm

@fdfhy wrote:
9 wrote:

Any further reasons that u are applying?
Why I want to see and feel the feeling of having a clan.
22 wrote:

You gotta have 1 year experience of pb2..
I have enough in pb2 to know most of the experience, but if it is a rule I respect it
18 wrote:

Why u picked skill?

The answer is easy, choose the skill for a reason, in the game pb2 you can only win with skills and that is a game.
avatar
Kelv
Non-Member
Posts : 7
View user profile

PostKelv on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:42 pm

@Ngl wrote:Hey just one question as of now,

You say you want to join due to the fact of our diverse range of skilled players. Lets say that these players leave the clan would you leave or stay? so in essence what i am asking is whether your loyalty is to the clan itself or the members?

Good luck on your app!!!!
I really have many reasons to join, to have a clan, active players, experts, among others
If the expert players leave? Well, I keep staying until the clan dies.
avatar
Zeid
Non-Member
Posts : 25
View user profile

PostZeid on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:53 pm

well, i dont have any questions for now, i know youre hispanic like me, i understand that ur grammar isnt the best, but we understand u, good luck kelv.
avatar
3pro5u
Council Member
Posts : 23
View user profile

Post3pro5u on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:35 pm

I think I've seen you before? you happen to know me?



and I've notice you said your ping 170-200 with Cali have you tried Euro?
avatar
Kelv
Non-Member
Posts : 7
View user profile

PostKelv on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:01 pm

@3pro5u wrote:I think I've seen you before? you happen to know me?



and I've notice you said your ping 170-200 with Cali have you tried Euro?
The truth does not detect well your name '3pro5u'
Of course, probe eu is an empty server, I'm going to 270
avatar
Kelv
Non-Member
Posts : 7
View user profile

PostKelv on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:01 pm

@Kelv wrote:
@3pro5u wrote:I think I've seen you before? you happen to know me?



and I've notice you said your ping 170-200 with Cali have you tried Euro?
fasho maybe
Of course, probe eu is an empty server, I'm going to 270
SuperFrank1004
Council Member
Posts : 98
View user profile

PostSuperFrank1004 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:12 pm



The answer is easy, choose the skill for a reason, in the game pb2 you can only win with skills and that is a game.[/quote]

Eh can you try to elaborate that a bit more? You do realize that not everything is about winning.
avatar
Kelv
Non-Member
Posts : 7
View user profile

PostKelv on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:27 pm

@SuperFrank1004 wrote:

The answer is easy, choose the skill for a reason, in the game pb2 you can only win with skills and that is a game.

Eh can you try to elaborate that a bit more? You do realize that not everything is about winning.
[/quote]
You're right, I travel for the skill why it's something essential for me and it would be nothing, the ability gives you many things.
avatar
Euphoric Budweiser
Council Member
Posts : 76
View user profile

PostEuphoric Budweiser on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:53 pm

@Kelv wrote:
@SuperFrank1004 wrote:

The answer is easy, choose the skill for a reason, in the game pb2 you can only win with skills and that is a game.

Eh can you try to elaborate that a bit more? You do realize that not everything is about winning.
You're right, I travel for the skill why it's something essential for me and it would be nothing, the ability gives you many things.[/quote]

Elaborate on "many things", I wonder what you might be looking forward to being good on this  flashgame community  Smile

____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Kelv
Non-Member
Posts : 7
View user profile

PostKelv on Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:22 am

@Euphoric Budweiser wrote:
@Kelv wrote:
@SuperFrank1004 wrote:

The answer is easy, choose the skill for a reason, in the game pb2 you can only win with skills and that is a game.

Eh can you try to elaborate that a bit more? You do realize that not everything is about winning.
You're right, I travel for the skill why it's something essential for me and it would be nothing, the ability gives you many things.

Elaborate on "many things", I wonder what you might be looking forward to being good on this  flashgame community  Smile[/quote]
I do not expect anything from flash game, I just hope that I am the best person and player
avatar
Red X
Supreme Leader
Posts : 471
View user profile

PostRed X on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:23 pm


Applicant wished to deny his own application.
Reapply in 5 days if you wish to.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum