Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killwest #1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Killwest
Non-Member

PostKillwest Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:47 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link:  http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=OKlol&id=1609072

2. Kills Count: 14 600

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.37

4. Level Developer Rank: 0

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.52 Sad

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 1 year and 6 months

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): Killwest [Use to be my Main] http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=killwest&id=1589829

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: ARC-I was Leaving pb2 so i just left ARC.

USF-I got banned for being toxic and rude ik im toxic and rude sometimes but ive actually changed.

9. Why are you applying for YRN?

Because members of the clan want me to join, and I would also like to join my friends.

10. How can you benefit YRN?

Both with my skill and my status in the PB2 community.

10b. How will YRN benefit you?

Allowing me to be apart of a community of friends.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan:

ARC-Leader left after losing a clan war Sad

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN:

Good times with friends! Having fun playing pb2 and winning with friends!

12. What YRN Members do you know?

Literally everyone.

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans?

As of right now YRN has some skillful players and i believe you guys are top 1!

14. Most frequently played server and average ping:

Cali 160 ping

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?

Extremely active.

16. What are your skills within PB2?
I play Snipers Rails warfare Rays And Arena

17. Describe what kind of person you are:

A carefree kinda guy.

18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude?

Attitude.

19. Country of Residence:

USA California

20. Do you understand the recruitment process?

Yep.

21. Do you meet all requirements to join?

Yep.

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms?

Yep.

23. Extra comments: Thanks for your consideration! Smile  Smile
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:48 am

Why did you choose to apply now and not before? , anything else you can contribute?
Another reason(s) for wanting to join?
Killwest
Non-Member

PostKillwest Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:03 pm

I choose to Apply now because of many reasons family matters and i was'nt feeling the zeel to play Pb2 cause of many reasons the game got boring There was no tournaments remaining to be played. Also i choose to apply for YRN because your ranking system is simple unlike USF which has a large series of ranks YRN just keeps its Small and Basic,And Also you guys seem much more like a family and i'm also just looking for a clan that i have'nt joined yet thats friendly and calm.Also i can contribute by showing my goodwill Helping the clanmates out with wars Giving the clan ideas and im also contrubuting my activity.
fdfhy
Non-Member

Postfdfhy Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:38 pm

Why u selected Attitude over Skill?
What do u mean by allowing u part of the community when u can be part of it without joining?Any further reasons?

Well-made application Good luck <3
Killwest
Non-Member

PostKillwest Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:35 am

I selected Attitude instead of skill cause skill does'nt make things look good, you may have skill but if you have a bad Attitude you may not be apart of good things. What i mean by Allowing me to be part of a community is i wanna be further into YRN learn from you guys and get better at Pb2 cause atm i lost my skill.
Ngl
Ngl
Prestige Member

PostNgl Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:35 am

Quick question for number 9, you stated that friends wanted you to join, please state which members of YRN invited you to apply?

Secondly you stated that your skill and status will benefit us, please explain what kind of status you have mate?

Thirdly, you state that you want to join due to us having skillful players which leads me to my question of whether you would leave if these skilled players leave?

Other than that
Good Luck mate !!!!
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:41 pm

So when you learn from us and your skills get better would you leave?
Euphoric Budweiser
Euphoric Budweiser
Council Member

PostEuphoric Budweiser Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:40 pm

From my experience in PL, you rage a lot at everyone (including your teammates). And would sometimes ragequit in the middle of a game Sad

From Woo, I've heard that you down-talked us during your stay at USF. I have no reason to doubt my superior on this information :/

Because of these reasons, I doubt you'll handle holding your anger towards even your clanmates.
Killwest
Non-Member

PostKillwest Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:26 pm

Nah i can handle my anger now and i am more chill lyra ye i rage alot thats why i quit pb2 after PL cause Pb2 made me a huge addict :eyes And i dont Rage quit I just reset my score when im doing horrible I dont know why peeps call it RQ Razz
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:02 pm

Why do you have clantags on your accounts still?
Ngl
Ngl
Prestige Member

PostNgl Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:42 am

Excuse me, i feel offended that my questions have not been responded to!!!!

If i take the time to comment on your application i expect you to at-least make an effort in replying, its called courtesy mate.

Please Look at my questions which have been posted above and reply to them, its isn't that hard.

You have a lot of work to do in my eyes to be accepted due to several reasons which have been stated.
Killwest
Non-Member

PostKillwest Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:14 pm

Very sorry i have been afk for quiet sometime cause of my grades in school and my father took my Things away from me.
fdfhy
Non-Member

Postfdfhy Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:14 pm

Could u answer the questions?Thanks
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Non-Member

PostGott Bry von Deutschland Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:34 pm

If you like killwest, we can void this application and you can come back to it when your ready. If not then we have no other choice but to deny your first application unless you answer all questions asked. Gl with your grades, and family.
Gawwy
Gawwy
Council Member

PostGawwy Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:07 pm

Hi killwest, long time no see. I have seen your app and my first reaction was that your answers seemed short, as in you didnt spend much time making the application.

Leaving that behind, I agree with Lyra's points. Your temper is not the best and I have seen you rage a bit with my own eyes as well.

Well here are my questions :

1. If, lets say, Hunter / USF high ranks decided to change up USF policies and ranking system and so on, and you were un-banned / reinvited, would you leave YrN to rejoin USF? I know you were in USF for quite sometime and you may have many friends there as well.

2. Here in YrN, we are looking for loyal members / people who will stay in the clan for long, how can you prove to us that you will stay in YrN for a long time and be loyal?

Those are my questions for now. Good luck. Hope to see you getting in to YrN if possible.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum