Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrei#1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrei
Andrei
Non-Member

PostAndrei Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=_Andrei_

2. Kills Count:  2632

3. Kill/Death Ratio: overall 1.11

4. Level Developer Rank: 0

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: Unfortunately 0.03 but im trying to get more.

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: Started 2014 so 4 years.

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=_a-

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: No past clans.

9. Why are you applying for YRN? I would like to meet new people and to have nice people around me, and I always wanted to be part of a clan. I want to specially join YRN because I saw people in this clan playing very good and talking nice.

10. How can you benefit YRN? I could fight in clan wars, help at problems, giving advices for people, for example what should they do and stuff like this.

10b. How will YRN benefit you? As a loyal clan, nice community and just as nice and respectful friends.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: None past clans.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: I would like to be happy in YRN not to be insulted or something like that, just having good times with new friends.

12. What YRN Members do you know? LoneWolf, Ownage and Dimensiov.

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? I didnt have any past clans but I know YRN is the clan I always wanted to be in.

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: Stryde snipers and 170 ping.

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Andrei#3601

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? Depends on the day and on homework(school).

16. What are your skills within PB2? I am good at sniping, rays, rails, shotguns and swords.

17. Describe what kind of person you are: I am just a normal person who wants to live a good and peaceful life.

18. What do you value more and why: Skill or Attitude? Attitude because the person who I play can be the god of PB2, if hes not nice to me then I wont be nice to him.

19. Country of Residence:  Germany.

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? Yes I do.

21. Do you meet all requirements to join? Yes.

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? Yes of course.

23. Extra comments:

Andrei
Andrei
Non-Member

PostAndrei Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:28 am

Ok I understand.
Ngl
Ngl
Prestige Member

PostNgl Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:25 pm

No questions as of now
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:14 pm

Andrei#1 - Page 2 Denied21
Failed tests 9/40

Reapply in 5 days.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum