Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wazzasski #3

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Non-Member

PostWazzasski Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:25 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=wazzasski&id=1623233

2. Kills Count: 4,713

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.06

4. Level Developer Rank: N/A

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.43

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: One year

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links):

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=_Vane_&id=1694559

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Absoluteownage24&id=1444724

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=IAmNobody&id=1487872

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them:

USF: past problems and demotions

ARC: I don't fit in it anymore.

N.B.K: Got nuked by my girlfriend (It's too awkward to say this.) Because she grabbed my phone to threaten to nuke my clan server and I didn't care.

9. Why are you applying for YRN?

Some YrN members are still supporting me for becoming a YrN member. They want me to be in the clan. I'm not giving up either. I want to get new experiences from YrN

10. How can you benefit YRN?

I can help them and give some advices to them if they have bad moods. I want to enjoy my time with people and play Pb2 with them.

10b. How will YRN benefit you?

They will support me if I'm in a bad mood. But it is important to respect YrN members and they will be glad to help me. They will respect me back. If they give me their trust, I won't lose their trust. Trustworthy and respectful are very important to YrN clan.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan:

Won a war against TII and I got some demotions.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: I want to get so much better than before. I want to participate in YrN events, such as tournaments. And Getting trained by YrN members. If I get so much better, I'll stay in YrN no matter what.

12. What YRN Members do you know?

Literally everyone especially Kobe, Woo, Frank, Lyruis, Juan, Ngl, and Josh. Because they are cool and friendly.

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans?

any clans don't matter expect dead clans. But it's important that YrN needs loyal & mature players.

14. Most frequently played server and average ping:

Cali 30-50 ping

Europe: 300 ping

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000):

Wazzasski#0499

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?

I can be active on Discord everyday. I only play Pb2 on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I always check YrN forums to see if there's any questions on my application.

16. What are your skills within PB2?

Snipers and warfare.

17. Describe what kind of person you are:

a very caring person and chill. I gotta be honest with you all guys, but sometimes I'm immature.

18. What do you value more and why: Skill or Attitude?

Attitude, because no unskilled players don't have attitude can't be good in YrN and they can disrespect. Attitude helps members get better In YrN. It's important to show good attitude to YrN members and they'll like you so you can get more good reputations

19. Country of Residence: California, USA

20. Do you understand the recruitment process?

Yes

21. Do you meet all requirements to join?

I don't get 7k kills yet

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms?

Agreed, yes.

23. Extra comments: Note, I created my clan four days ago and it got nuked. At that time,I don't care. I am never giving up for YrN.
SuperFrank1004
Non-Member

PostSuperFrank1004 Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:31 pm

Still a well made app. Glad your applying again. No questions for u bro!
Irina
Non-Member

PostIrina Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:05 am

good to see you applying back, you've been in some clans recently and the thing that suprises me is that you immediately join another clan when you leave the previous. You quitted your first app in order to join A.R.C but you regretted it. You come over as an impulsive guy. It's important to think about things and make sure you're on the right step. So i wanna know better how you are and thats why i got the next question for you.

Which steps do you make in order to make an decision?
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:51 pm

Good to see you're determined to join

However weren't you in a clan called NBK recently?
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Non-Member

PostWazzasski Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:15 pm

Irina wrote:good to see you applying back, you've been in some clans recently and the thing that suprises me is that you immediately join another clan when you leave the previous. You quitted your first app in order to join A.R.C but you regretted it. You come over as an impulsive guy. It's important to think about things and make sure you're on the right step. So i wanna know better how you are and thats why i got the next question for you.

Which steps do you make in order to make an decision?

I've learned my mistakes about what I did in some clans. I want to achieve my goal that I become a part of YrN. I want to make right decisions in YrN like listening to YrN council members and supreme leaders.

quote="Red X"]Good to see you're determined to join

However weren't you in a clan called NBK recently?[/quote]

It got recently nuked last week.
Euphoric Budweiser
Euphoric Budweiser
Council Member

PostEuphoric Budweiser Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:25 am

Wazz wrote:10. I can help them and give some advices to them if they have bad moods. I want to enjoy my time with people and play Pb2 with them

I remembered that you had a different answer to this one on the previous two applications. Mind telling me what's been going on in that head of yours? :3
Kobe
Kobe
Council Member

PostKobe Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:45 pm

Im glad you are applying again as well.. no questions from me
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Non-Member

PostWazzasski Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:02 pm

Euphoric Budweiser wrote:
Wazz wrote:10. I can help them and give some advices to them if they have bad moods. I want to enjoy my time with people and play Pb2 with them

I remembered that you had a different answer to this one on the previous two applications. Mind telling me what's been going on in that head of yours? :3

Well since I'm applying for YrN for the 3rd time, I always say that I can help anyone in YrN. I cannot tell what I think about my mind. I'm sorry.
Dimensiov
Dimensiov
Non-Member

PostDimensiov Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:31 am

Looks like you've bitten off more than you can chew in terms of clans. In other words, you're dedicating yourself too much to too many sub-groups at once, which is unhealthy for your activity in the virtual world as well as mind... I believe you when you imply that you are now more determined than ever to join our clan, YrN, so good luck on that.

In response to question 11b): Would you still be just as eager to stay in YrN if you don't really improve that much in terms of Plazma Burst 2 skill? Do you think that the "community" aspect will suffice?

Last edited by Dimensiov on Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Non-Member

PostWazzasski Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:53 pm

Dimensiov wrote:Looks like you've bitten off more than you can chew in terms of clans. In other words, you're dedicating yourself too much to too many sub-groups at once, which is unhealthy for your activity in the virtual world as well as mind... I believe you when you imply that you are now more determined than ever to join our clan, YrN, so good luck on that.

In response to question 11b): Would you still be just as eager to stay in YrN if you don't really improve that much in terms of Plazma Burst 2 skill? Do you think that the "community" aspect will suffice?

I'd stay in YrN if I'm good or not. It doesn't matter, it's important we can train each other.

I'm sorry, but what do you mean about the community?
Dimensiov
Dimensiov
Non-Member

PostDimensiov Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:12 pm

I meant if you don't improve a lot in Plazma Burst 2, if YrN's activity in the game declines massively, you will still stay for the Discord, the forums and stuff. The second question I asked is like a less clear version of the first one, sorry :/
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Non-Member

PostWazzasski Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:38 pm

Dimensiov wrote:I meant if you don't improve a lot in Plazma Burst 2, if YrN's activity in the game declines massively, you will still stay for the Discord, the forums and stuff. The second question I asked is like a less clear version of the first one, sorry :/

It's fine dude. But if YrN leaves pb2, I would stay in YrN because I want to play other games with them.
3pro5u
3pro5u
Council Member

Post3pro5u Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:20 am

I have nothing but mad respect for you , your really determined to join this clan, and we could use more committed people like you however , I’ve noticed you been getting denied a lot cause of the test, and i’ve noticed you for a minute and you kinda like to get in trouble , are you gonna do anything selfish like for you to get muted in the clan?

how would you feel if we just skipped this questioning phase and got straight to your tests? cause you were sooo close last time , and I really don’t want you to miss out on us , I know 30 seems like a little to much but I think you got it bro you hit 26 before
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Non-Member

PostWazzasski Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:26 am

3pro5u wrote:I have nothing but mad respect for you , your really determined to join this clan, and we could use more committed people like you however , I’ve noticed you been getting denied a lot cause of the test, and i’ve noticed you for a minute and you kinda like to get in trouble , are you gonna do anything selfish like for you to get muted in the clan?

how would you feel if we just skipped this questioning phase and got straight to your tests?  cause you were sooo close last time , and I really don’t want you to miss out on us , I know 30 seems like a little to much but I think you got it bro you hit 26 before

The reason why i get in trouble, because I am hyperactive. I'll stop doing that. Well, I'd like to continue my maturity for YrN. I would feel so much better if you guys skipped the questioning phase, because I suffer from too much patience lol. But I can be very patient with it. In a fact, I have a chromebook. I don't have a PC. lol!
3pro5u
3pro5u
Council Member

Post3pro5u Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:45 am

Wazzasski wrote:
3pro5u wrote:I have nothing but mad respect for you , your really determined to join this clan, and we could use more committed people like you however , I’ve noticed you been getting denied a lot cause of the test, and i’ve noticed you for a minute and you kinda like to get in trouble , are you gonna do anything selfish like for you to get muted in the clan?

how would you feel if we just skipped this questioning phase and got straight to your tests?  cause you were sooo close last time , and I really don’t want you to miss out on us , I know 30 seems like a little to much but I think you got it bro you hit 26 before

The reason why i get in trouble, because I am hyperactive. I'll stop doing that. Well, I'd like to continue my maturity for YrN. I would feel so much better if you guys skipped the questioning phase, because I suffer from too much patience lol. But I can be very patient with it. In a fact, I have a chromebook. I don't have a PC. lol!

so when you 1v1ed last time instead of using a chromebook you used PC?
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top