Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RazeeR #1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RazeeR
RazeeR
Non-Member

PostRazeeR Sun May 06, 2018 6:51 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=razeer

2. Kills Count: 6 383  

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.34

4. Level Developer Rank: 2.14

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.19

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 2 years

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): I had one but i forgot its name since it was like 5 years ago.

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: "Communist League" - Leaders left, so everybody did (died)    "AciDe" - died   "DLN Occupation"- died    "Rexus" - leader deleted it.    

9. Why are you applying for YRN? Clan seems very professional, same with the players so i really do want to join it. Im not going to lie, its also prestige one in my opinion so becoming its member would be an achievement.

10. How can you benefit YRN? Im respectful and calm person and can represent clan in same way.

10b. How will YRN benefit you? I think being member of YRN is going to bring me fun experience of playing PB2.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: Everyone seemed friendly in the clan but there was too many childish/stupid situations. (i only said "too many", sometimes situations like this are fun and you can have a good laugh.  rofl )

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: I wish to meet new cool people and maybe a bit of training in PB because i would like to become better player.

12. What YRN Members do you know? I never really was a friend of them or talked to them but i know Juan, Wazzawsski and Matt.

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans?  YRN have's a decent site and in overall its well developed clan.

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: California, just because Europe is abandoned. My ping in Cali is 200/ Eu is 60.

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): RazeeR#8710

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? Mostly everyday sometimes 2 days of break. I will inform you when i going to have bigger break.

16. What are your skills within PB2? Im not a pro player but they are under average i think.

17. Describe what kind of person you are: I really like to laugh and do stupid stuff but dont worry, i can act mature and calm when its needed.

18. What do you value more and why: Skill or Attitude? Both of them are needed but i think attitude is more important. For example, when youre very skillful in soccer, what really it will give you when youre acting rude and unkind so nobody wants to play with you?   Meditate

19. Country of Residence: Poland

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? I read it, and understand it.

21. Do you meet all requirements to join? I dont really have 7000 kills but i was asked if i want to join so i think its okay, also i can catch up to 7k pretty fast.

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? Yes, i agree.

23. Extra comments:  Bow
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Non-Member

PostWazzasski Sun May 06, 2018 8:11 pm

RazeeR wrote:1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=razeer

2. Kills Count: 6 383  

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.34

4. Level Developer Rank: 2.14

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.19

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 2 years

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): I had one but i forgot its name since it was like 5 years ago.

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: "Communist League" - Leaders left, so everybody did (died)    "AciDe" - died   "DLN Occupation"- died    "Rexus" - leader deleted it.    

9. Why are you applying for YRN? Clan seems very professional, same with the players so i really do want to join it. Im not going to lie, its also prestige one in my opinion so becoming its member would be an achievement.

10. How can you benefit YRN? Im respectful and calm person and can represent clan in same way.

10b. How will YRN benefit you? I think being member of YRN is going to bring me fun experience of playing PB2.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: Everyone seemed friendly in the clan but there was too many childish/stupid situations. (i only said "too many", sometimes situations like this are fun and you can have a good laugh.  rofl )

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: I wish to meet new cool people and maybe a bit of training in PB because i would like to become better player.

12. What YRN Members do you know? I never really was a friend of them or talked to them but i know Juan, Wazzawsski and Matt.

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans?  YRN have's a decent site and in overall its well developed clan.

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: California, just because Europe is abandoned. My ping in Cali is 200/ Eu is 60.

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): RazeeR#8710

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? Mostly everyday sometimes 2 days of break. I will inform you when i going to have bigger break.

16. What are your skills within PB2? Im not a pro player but they are under average i think.

17. Describe what kind of person you are: I really like to laugh and do stupid stuff but dont worry, i can act mature and calm when its needed.

18. What do you value more and why: Skill or Attitude? Both of them are needed but i think attitude is more important. For example, when youre very skillful in soccer, what really it will give you when youre acting rude and unkind so nobody wants to play with you?   Meditate

19. Country of Residence: Poland

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? I read it, and understand it.

21. Do you meet all requirements to join? I dont really have 7000 kills but i was asked if i want to join so i think its okay, also i can catch up to 7k pretty fast.

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? Yes, i agree.

23. Extra comments:  Bow

Good application, but I have a question. It's not bad or good. Can you tell me how you benefit YrN a little more? Good luck into making it to YrN!
RazeeR
RazeeR
Non-Member

PostRazeeR Mon May 07, 2018 12:29 pm

I can fulfill every order from YrN at once, actually everything that i will be told to do there. (But no bulling or some stuff like that)
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Non-Member

PostWazzasski Mon May 07, 2018 12:41 pm

RazeeR wrote:I can fulfill every order from YrN at once, actually everything that i will be told to do there. (But no bulling or some stuff like that)

Hmm, it's a decent answer. No questions
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Mon May 07, 2018 4:25 pm

if DLN n Acide didn't die would u have still been apart of them? and explain why you chose yes or no.
RazeeR
RazeeR
Non-Member

PostRazeeR Mon May 07, 2018 5:34 pm

Yes i would. I dont leave clan if its still alive+ they were good clans and i can have fun from playing with clanmates etc. Also i knew old friends there so i had no need to leave them. I didnt had a good reason to leave these clans just like that.
Euphoric Budweiser
Euphoric Budweiser
Council Member

PostEuphoric Budweiser Tue May 08, 2018 6:31 pm

I wonder why have you deleted Rexus? I feel as if this might correlate to your responsibility and leadership :/
RazeeR
RazeeR
Non-Member

PostRazeeR Wed May 09, 2018 11:15 am

What? I wasnt its leader :p
RazeeR
RazeeR
Non-Member

PostRazeeR Wed May 09, 2018 11:22 am

"Rexus - Leader deleted it" sorry for second reply.
Demonn
Demonn
Prestige Member

PostDemonn Sun May 13, 2018 9:17 pm

This app is really good. Even though i barley see how you play or act on pb2, but questions #6 and #7 i dont get, were you playing pb2 for 2 years but say you have a alt thats about 5 years old??
RazeeR
RazeeR
Non-Member

PostRazeeR Mon May 14, 2018 2:18 pm

What i meant is that i played pb2 5 years ago on some account but i barely played pb2. 2 years ago i decided to come back to pb2, and got involved into clans and community.
~iTerminator~
Prestige Member

Post~iTerminator~ Sun May 20, 2018 3:04 pm

What makes u believe that this clan would be a good fit for you, why do you think you belong here? Your answer to number 9 isn't really clear to me what other reasons do u have for wanting to be here besides our professionalism and us being a higher class clan then most.
RazeeR
RazeeR
Non-Member

PostRazeeR Sun May 20, 2018 6:19 pm

You really think i know whats clan like if im not in it? And how can i say i belong there, i will find out.
~iTerminator~
Prestige Member

Post~iTerminator~ Mon May 21, 2018 7:49 am

Your not suppose to know what the clan is like that’s not the point of my question. Also you must think u belong hence you applying to the clan it’s up to us to determine if you actually do, I asked what makes you think you do . Solid app but you can’t even give me a decent thoughtful reply so that’s points off for me.
RazeeR
RazeeR
Non-Member

PostRazeeR Mon May 21, 2018 3:31 pm

I was asked if i want to join, and sure i want to, but i just dont know if i belong here yet. You say i should know why i belong here, by what? I dont know anybody in clan, and theres no thing that makes me think i belong there, i just want to check it, then i can decide.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum