Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emo Foxie Boy #6

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Young Money Militia
Young Money Militia
Non-Member

PostYoung Money Militia Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:47 am

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Garbo&id=1696761

2. Kills Count: 11 882  

3. Kill/Death Ratio:1.41

4. Level Developer Rank: .69

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 5 years

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): [Guiltus] http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Guiltus&id=1437027

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: Prophet-Same reason as bloodthirster(Dying slowly)

9. Why are you applying for YRN? I I would like to join YRN because well... there are so many reasons. It lasted so long and obviously will last longer. The community, members, especially the older generations, have built that strong friendship that is still going around. I like the reasonable fact that you keep the chat and other things of the clan inside to yourselves and don't involve the drama and other bad criticisms from outside. You guys are pretty much away from Plazma Burst 2 but the reputation of YRN is still great because of being alive for so long and because of having the most of legendary players in it. I would definitely like to be apart of this fresh community and chill around because of the reasons above and many other small reasons which completes the list

10. How can you benefit YRN? Well i can benefit YRN in a lot of ways such as Participating,Being active,Helping in events etc..It could be nearly anything you'd guys want me to do

10b. How will YRN benefit you? It could basically just give me a non cancerous community to hang in outside pb2

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: Tbh the feeling of joining the clan was neutral..there were really no good/bad experiences inside the clan

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: Just wanna make friends and avoid toxic

12. What YRN Members do you know? I know you all  Srs?

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? well thats basically an answer i have for #10....

14. Most frequently played server and average ping:80-110

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Guiltus#4813

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? Well since its summer ill be on nearly everyday for a good amount of time

16. What are your skills within PB2? I don't really understand the question so ill try explaining this the best way...I'm a railer in pb2 so my skills are edge shots,Quick shots,edge boosts,fast reaction time and somewhat hard to predict movement.

17. Describe what kind of person you are: I'm a chill person who most times likes to lay back and ease up in hard situations

18. What do you value more and why: Skill or Attitude? Attitude since u require attitude to focus.And the more u play and focus the more skilled u can be

19. Country of Residence:Chicago Illinois

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? yeye

21. Do you meet all requirements to join? yeye

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? YEEEEEEEEE

23. Extra comments:  huehuehue
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:52 am

Weren't you in 3T? if so why did u leave it.

Be honest , were we your 1st option to join? or were there others before us?

Great application however though.
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:53 am

In both your and Bloodthirster's application, I've seen the same reason that the clan is dying slowly. To be honest, how can I trust you that you won't leave YRN in the same situation of getting inactive/dying slowly?
Euphoric Budweiser
Euphoric Budweiser
Council Member

PostEuphoric Budweiser Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:09 pm

Hmmm, why did it take you so long to join us? What about the years when PB2 was more active?
Young Money Militia
Young Money Militia
Non-Member

PostYoung Money Militia Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:50 pm

Red X wrote:Weren't you in 3T? if so why did u leave it.

Be honest , were we your 1st option to join? or were there others before us?

Great application however though.

If you want me to be honest then i'll say i'd u guys were.And i left 3T for the simple fact that I didn't like the nephilim2.0 within it.
Young Money Militia
Young Money Militia
Non-Member

PostYoung Money Militia Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:52 pm

Woo Woo wrote:In both your and Bloodthirster's application, I've seen the same reason that the clan is dying slowly. To be honest, how can I trust you that you won't leave YRN in the same situation of getting inactive/dying slowly?
Prophet wasn't an easy clan to stick with as ppl have stayed in YRN for YEARS.Also I'm pretty sure you'd all just migrate the clan to revolve around another game.
Young Money Militia
Young Money Militia
Non-Member

PostYoung Money Militia Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:55 pm

Euphoric Budweiser wrote:Hmmm, why did it take you so long to join us? What about the years when PB2 was more active?
Back then it didn't touch my mind
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:56 pm

Try not to triple post please

answer all questions in one post next time.
Anyway good answers
Young Money Militia
Young Money Militia
Non-Member

PostYoung Money Militia Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:44 pm

Red X wrote:Try not to triple post please

answer all questions in one post next time.
Anyway good answers
Mb wont happen again
Kobe
Kobe
Council Member

PostKobe Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:19 pm

You seem like a good guy to me. No questions from me. Good luck!
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:27 am

I'm kind of satisfied with the answer, a good luck from me too!
Young Money Militia
Young Money Militia
Non-Member

PostYoung Money Militia Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:29 am

Bloodthirstaaa wrote:Damn. Nice application! Really satisfied with the quality answers! Are you sure thats ur only acc? I dead ass think ur mad familiar....Anyways, maybe im stupid haha xd! Good luck!
Uh thank u and i have 3 accounts and i didn't mention one which is Jyster or Jyst.Jyster is just the edited version of Jyst
SuperFrank1004
Non-Member

PostSuperFrank1004 Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:01 pm

My only problem with apps like this is why they left the clan because its dead. So what if its dead, you don't feel the need to help others to get the clan in full shape or continue the habit?
Young Money Militia
Young Money Militia
Non-Member

PostYoung Money Militia Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:17 pm

SuperFrank1004 wrote:My only problem with apps like this is why they left the clan because its dead. So what if its dead, you don't feel the need to help others to get the clan in full shape or continue the habit?
I don't think you understand..Foxie said he left chaos was never active and chakra said he was gonna leave to join poxers.All the leaders left so the clan basically broke up.
Euphoric Budweiser
Euphoric Budweiser
Council Member

PostEuphoric Budweiser Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:55 pm

Well uhhh, good luck with rest of your app.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum