Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sansai zaki #8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Recall
The Recall
Non-Member

PostThe Recall Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:12 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=sansai zaki&id=1643526

2. Kills Count:10,453

3. Kill/Death Ratio:1.13

4. Level Developer Rank:0

5. Predicted Player Points Amount:1.64

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 1 year

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links):http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Captain Kaos http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Sway J http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Emperor Kronos http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Eye Of Death and http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Green Alien

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them:none

9. Why are you applying for YRN? im not applying for the tag name im applying because I want to be a big part of the yrn community I want to get better by being trained by the best in yrn I want to sort out events and do the best I can do in this clan and if this clan was dieing and people left I would always be loyal and stay with the clan to bring it back to glory

10. How can you benefit YRN? I can help with tests, voting on the forum, events, and recruitment

10b. How will YRN benefit you? In a lot of ways of course, I get to test recruits, I get to recruit I get make and sort out events I get to get trained to become better I can by the members I get to be proud of myself and the clan for what I can do and have already done.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan:none

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: I would like to play and train with the members, become a prestidge member and recruit other talents if I join

12. What YRN Members do you know? Styxx, cold killer, juan the red, Neptune, huncho and wallian.

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? well yrn is most certainly one of the best clan's in pb2 history, in my opinion is the best because its most active than others unlike geno or boz, and the players in this clan are legendary it out-beats all the others.

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: California 200 ping

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000):!The_Recall! ReBorn #8472

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? every day on discord pb2 and the forums apart from when im on holiday.

16. What are your skills within PB2?im good at rays and rails

17. Describe what kind of person you are: Im a respectful, kind, and supportive person to people in the game and in real life sometimes if people are mean to me i'll talk trash about them but only sometimes.

18. What do you value more and why: Skill or Attitude? well I would say both even though it asks for one because you need skill to defeat your opponents but you also need attitude in the game as it gives a better reputation for your self and I think its good to do nice things and say nice things really but others would say otherwise.

19. Country of Residence:England

20. Do you understand the recruitment process?yes I do

21. Do you meet all requirements to join?i meet most

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? i honestly do.

23. Extra comments:im my self but listen here  im not sansai zaki, he gave me his account and he hasnt played for 1 and a half years and never will he left because of the hate  he got so he asked me to take over his account and I said yes only because of the kills and ppp really and then ive been playing for a few weeks with this acc if you want proof ask Irina or cold killer.
its true not a lie
in my nickname it says !The_Recall! #ReBorn
I use that so people don't get confused
you can have a look at my other alt acc they are different
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Council Member

PostLoneWolf Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:08 pm

No.
SuperFrank1004
Non-Member

PostSuperFrank1004 Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:11 pm

do u love the succ
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:38 pm

Why apply to us , what about the other clans out there?

any other reasons you want to join , also anything out of the box you can contribute?
TByteT
TByteT
Administrator

PostTByteT Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:50 am

My honest opinion:

No.

To me it seems like you want to use the tag. Like you said in your firdt paragraph.

It seems like you are account sharing with other people which is a big no no.

This application isn't good and shouldnt be looked any further into.

-cheese
The Recall
The Recall
Non-Member

PostThe Recall Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:13 am

Red X wrote:Why apply to us , what about the other clans out there?

any other reasons you want to join , also anything out of the box you can contribute?

well I can defend our clan in need, like turning dead and stuff, I can give the clan a great reputation if the clan's reputation falls down and pretty much anything you would need help for which I think ive covered.

TByteT wrote:My honest opinion:

No.

To me it seems like you want to use the tag. Like you said in your firdt paragraph.

It seems like you are account sharing with other people which is a big no no.

This application isn't good and shouldnt be looked any further into.

-cheese

well it seems you obviously misunderstand tbyte just because I shared 1 account should that mean I cant be accepted that's an insult to me and the tag doesn't matter it's clan its self that matters and if you read properly as I stated it. answer me this question tbyte whats more important? the community,attitude and leadership of a clan or just a lowzy tag?
TByteT
TByteT
Administrator

PostTByteT Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:21 am

Im confused of what your saying , whatever it is has nothinf ti do with your applciation. If you account share then what happens if the owner gets back into thr account?

Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:33 am

Sansai zaki #8 Denied16

Multiclanning isn't allowed here.

Reapply in 5 days.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum