Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kneelfrox #1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kneelfrox
kneelfrox
Non-Member

Postkneelfrox Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:31 am

1. PB2 Profile Link : Kneelfrox (Account made lately 2013)

2. Kills Count:    811

3. Kill/Death Ratio:  629

4. Level Developer Rank:   48.58

5. Predicted Player Points Amount:

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2:

Weekdays - 1 hour

Weekends - 1 > 2 hours

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): 

_DOGGY_ - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=_DOGGY_&id=1303647
Bass Blaze - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Bass%20Blaze&id=1333159
Mace-- - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Mace--&id=1325139
Viliant - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Viliant&id=1308684
Canx - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Canx&id=1351165
Kneelfox - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=kneelfox&id=1272714
Dragonjervis_100zombies-1human - -Data Lost-

Note: I got some accounts, but i forgot the password/name, or datalost.

8. Are you in a clan?: Absolutely, No.

9. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them:

Geno - I've been a Geno member since october 2015, I was in-and-out from the clan. Most of my reasons were i got some private issues. 3 months ago, i got kicked out from the clan due to multi-clanning, since it's on the rule, i just left with shame. I really don't want to make a clan but this guys Coolz invited me to it, since he's my friends since 2013 and on that time, i missed leading a clan so i gave it a shot. Sadly, i got caught by a geno member.

Mortalis/X/Apex - I really don't know the background of the clan. They say Mortalis and apex is the same, they jsut changed names. Well i left it due to inactivity and the founder keeps changing the clan name which is horrifying.

HPM - I'm the founder of the clan lately 2013, i was new on playing pb2 and i'm not that knowledgeable to lead a clan so i left.

GSA - We all know the so-called GSA (Galactic security Army) is inactive or dead. I left it because they keep accepting members. Unorganized on that time.

Her0 - Dead, leader left.

MMC - Unorganized, same as GSA, they are accepting everyone. It's dead now.

CrAzY - nguyenhung begone inactive, no one's leading the clan.

10. Why are you applying for YRN?

Well, it's been a long since i'm not in the clan. 2 months ago i was in geno and got kicked out. i'm applying on YRN to offer my loyalty, and of course, to share my skills or knowledge to them. YRN became pretty special to me since i came to their chat. For my first impression, the regime was strict but not. Most of the members or prestige members are conducting individuals. And that's what i like. Leading or guiding users. YRN is really respective, Matured, Etc. To be honest, i never seen a member who's raging or acting unprofessional on public. 

11. How can you benefit YRN?

Community:

Regime Or Administration:

12. What YRN Members do you know?
-
Killer (Juan The red) - I've known him since he's leading Delta force.
its_juan
JDC
Qilin
PS; They are the only people i know inside the clan, if you're not listed. THen i want to know you more Smile

13. In your opinion what makes YrN different/better from other clans?

Well i wanna be honest here, i'm not saying or comparing YRN clan to others, To be honest, all clans are almost the same, depends on their attitude. All i can answer to this question is to describe the clan. They are all respective and seems to be matured. and that's my type of clan.

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: 

California > 190-230

15. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?  

Weekdays > 4-5 hours

Weekends > 5-6 hours

16. What are your skills within PB2?

Selfboosting , Flying , Glitch.

17. Describe what kind of person you are:

I'm a very funny man, also i'm a guy who you can trust with. I'm very friendly but when anyone try to argue with my mate, You'll know me more.

18. Country of Residence:  Manila, Philippines

19. Field of Application:  Member - I've talked to its_juan , i told him the truth. I have 15k before but i reset it because i was leaving pb2. Buut i realised i can't leave the game so i regret it. He said since i am making maps. He'll talk to you guys.

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? Yes, of course.

21. Total number of Requirements met:  3 out of 5

22. Extra comments: I really hope you won't find my application eye sore.
kneelfrox
kneelfrox
Non-Member

Postkneelfrox Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:16 am

Apologies, few mistakes has been made on #3 , If you guys aren't that strict like other clans, i'll be glad if you accept my edited answer.

Question #3:

Thanks for your time reviewing my application.
THE LAST NINJA
THE LAST NINJA
Non-Member

PostTHE LAST NINJA Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:12 pm

I am impressed over your english, btw i think this is an ok app 
i may later ask some questions so be ready
kneelfrox
kneelfrox
Non-Member

Postkneelfrox Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:30 pm

THE LAST NINJA wrote:I am impressed over your english, btw i think this is an ok app 
i may later ask some questions so be ready

Thank you, don't worry. Ask me everything and i'll answer it honestly.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:53 pm

By Q.6 , We meant when did you start playing pb2 like 2011 etc but thanks for the given details.
Its_Juan
Its_Juan
Non-Member

PostIts_Juan Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Good to see you excellent maps you make hope to see you here soon.
DlvS
Non-Member

PostDlvS Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:05 pm

I think you have a great app. Hope you get accepted.
kneelfrox
kneelfrox
Non-Member

Postkneelfrox Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:25 am

Red X wrote:By Q.6 , We meant when did you start playing pb2 like 2011 etc but thanks for the given details.
Oh maybe i didn't understand. Well you can see the answer on question #1 , started playing lately 2013.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:51 am

Alright thank you for answering my question GL.
DlvS
Non-Member

PostDlvS Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:43 pm

I like the app, I have no questions so hope you get accepted.
Its_Juan
Its_Juan
Non-Member

PostIts_Juan Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:35 am

You seem chill and you 've played some matches with you.It says you were caught multi clanning but you didn't elaborate please do.
kneelfrox
kneelfrox
Non-Member

Postkneelfrox Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:15 am

Its_Juan wrote:You seem chill and you 've played some matches with you.It says you were caught multi clanning but you didn't elaborate please do.
What in the part you can't understand, it's pretty clear i said. On that time, my friend, Xcz asked me to be a leader on that clan (Forgot the name), then first, i'm refusing but since i'm missing to lead a group, i gave it a shot. and i told to myself that i won't be on the clan too long because geno may caught me. On that day, i was going to leave the clan but a member caught me because i'm asking help on forumotion using my ign. It's really shameful. But for now, it's been 2 months since i'm clanless. Now, i'm ready to be with this clan YRN. and willing to offer myself
kneelfrox
kneelfrox
Non-Member

Postkneelfrox Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:17 am

Its_Juan wrote:You seem chill and you 've played some matches with you.It says you were caught multi clanning but you didn't elaborate please do.
What in the part you can't understand, it's pretty clear i said. On that time, my friend, Xcz asked me to be a leader on that clan (Forgot the name), then first, i'm refusing but since i'm missing to lead a group, i gave it a shot. and i told to myself that i won't be on the clan too long because geno may caught me. On that day, i was going to leave the clan but a member caught me because i'm asking help on forumotion using my ign. It's really shameful. But for now, it's been 2 months since i'm clanless. Now, i'm ready to be with this clan YRN. and willing to offer myself
kneelfrox
kneelfrox
Non-Member

Postkneelfrox Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:18 am

I apologize for double posting. (Triple posting in-fact) , Internet issues.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:45 pm

Polls passed get your test done.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum