Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PotatoAssassin #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

potatoassassin
potatoassassin
Non-Member

Postpotatoassassin Sat May 06, 2017 6:07 am

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=PotatoAssasin&id=1344145

2. Kills Count: 304

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.01

4. Level Developer Rank: 0.16

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 3 years: i started in 2015. and thats 3 years

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): I can't find my alternate i think they got deleted im sorry but the names i remember are

XiaoAssassin
_xiao_xiao_
LeGENd_Swag
Cool_GUY

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: 

Delta Force: Was a really unrespectful bad clan. inactive so they didnt even uptade anything (the member list) so i left
CrAzY:They quit. and i left and they were really inactive
GeNo: I decided to leave it, for good no peeps were to much to chat with.
Death War: I lost intrest in it and it was a new clan.

9. Why are you applying for YRN?: I wanna hang out with more of the chill YrN members and make like a family and chat and hang out.

10. How can you benefit YRN? i can recruit more members and they'll have to apply and get tested

10b. How will YRN benefit you? teach me maybe to increase my : map skills and or get good tips

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: Good: Delta Force uptaded they're main page Bad: they are really inactive

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: Have fun with members and play together if we do a server together

12. What YRN Members do you know? ASDFAFJOE, The_Cold_Killer, Obinator3000, JuanTheRed, StelphOfXepel

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? YrN is the most active and best clan in my opinion from all these bad clans i've been in

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: California, Ping: 100-190

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000):

depressed Potato Balls#1208

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? Discord: Have it open everyday while playin pb2 PB2: everyday man all day with discord open. Forums: i'll be able to be on 20 mins when i come back from school

16. What are your skills within PB2? Rails, Snipers, SelfBoost, Saw, Dodge, Fast reacting time.

17. Describe what kind of person you are: im a person that loves to hang and chill, playin with peeps

18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? Attitude and why: its important to know how you act you cant be all dumb or mean and swearing.

19. Country of Residence: Sweden

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? Yes i have read the requirements and the recruitment.

21. Do you meet all requirements to join? No. but i have some requirements to join.

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms: Yes.

23. Extra comments: Good luck everyone! happy voting!
Kobe
Kobe
Council Member

PostKobe Mon May 08, 2017 2:06 am

we would have to test you.. currently we are looking for good railers so if you truly are good at that we can test you there and you might have a chance to enter.
potatoassassin
potatoassassin
Non-Member

Postpotatoassassin Mon May 08, 2017 3:18 am

Kobe wrote:we would have to test you.. currently we are looking for good railers so if you truly are good at that we can test you there and you might have a chance to enter.
alright sure lad. i'll be on the forums when ya need me but i might lag idk but we will see
Ace
Ace
Supreme Leader

PostAce Thu May 11, 2017 1:39 am

Yeah you need to be tested before we start anything with ya.
potatoassassin
potatoassassin
Non-Member

Postpotatoassassin Thu May 11, 2017 11:25 am

Ace wrote:Yeah you need to be tested before we start anything with ya.
aight sure when?
Kobe
Kobe
Council Member

PostKobe Sat May 13, 2017 2:42 am

can you post the exact discord name and code please.. i cant add you as a friend to organize the testing phase.
potatoassassin
potatoassassin
Non-Member

Postpotatoassassin Sat May 13, 2017 5:12 am

Kobe wrote:can you post the exact discord name and code please.. i cant add you as a friend to organize the testing phase.
im sorry i changed name depressed cat balls#1208
Kobe
Kobe
Council Member

PostKobe Tue May 16, 2017 3:44 am

great my name is something like TYK|Obey.. ive sent you a friend request
potatoassassin
potatoassassin
Non-Member

Postpotatoassassin Tue May 16, 2017 1:42 pm

Kobe wrote:great my name is something like TYK|Obey.. ive sent you a friend request
nice i accepted man,
potatoassassin
potatoassassin
Non-Member

Postpotatoassassin Thu May 18, 2017 11:48 am

Kobe wrote:great my name is something like TYK|Obey.. ive sent you a friend request
just a heads up my name is now KID LANGUAGE MODE ON
potatoassassin
potatoassassin
Non-Member

Postpotatoassassin Sun May 21, 2017 7:48 am

Ace wrote:Yeah you need to be tested before we start anything with ya.
nothing special but i uhh you know Irina? yeah i did a 1v1 on her with sniper she won 10/1 and then a rail wars then i won i got 10 she got 8!
potatoassassin
potatoassassin
Non-Member

Postpotatoassassin Sun May 28, 2017 8:53 am

no one gonna reply?
AzrilAdni
AzrilAdni
Clan Member

PostAzrilAdni Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:12 pm

8th May 2017 - 29th June 2017 and you're still frozen. #FrozenForever
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum