Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 61st CS #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gawwy
Gawwy
Council Member

PostGawwy Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=The%2061st%20CS&id=1512268

2. Kills Count: 1703 (the account I am registering), around 4500 kills if you include my alts (I had to get reset my stats a couple of times due to some reasons)

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 18.89 (recent KDR), 1.37 (over all KDR)

4. Level Developer Rank: 15.34 (5 maps)

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: Since December 2014 (somewhere around 3 and a half years)

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Civil%20security%20gaurd&id=1395496

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: DLN (joined January 2016, it disbanded in February 2017)

9. Why are you applying for YRN? It seems like a good, strong and stable clan, well balanced in quality and quantity of players. Moreover I know a handful of players in this clan, which further encouraged me to do so.

10. How can you benefit YRN? I can play for YRN in wars (any game that I have in common), can do diplomacy with other clans, can create maps for YRN, share experience about PB2 related to map making or fighting (or any game for that matter that we have in common), and by becoming a loyal member to YRN.

10b. How will YRN benefit you? YRN members would benefit me by sharing their knowledge about games (including and excluding pb2).

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan:

Good experiences :
-Achieved President Rank (3rd highest rank below Leader and Co-Leader during 2016)
-Won the first DLN tournament
-Got put into the secret DLN group chat (for classified info)
-Decimated enemy clan in clan war with 0 losses (NSU clan)
-Achieved Prestige Member rank (3rd highest rank below leader and co-leader during 2017)

Bad experiences :
-Got forum and website mutes and bans tested on me
-Lost the second DLN tournament
-Got demoted thrice for some reasons e.e
-Lost chance to go into DLN Hall of Fame because I lost the 2nd tournament

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN:
-Probably winning a tournament if it has any
-Participating in wars if possible
-Achieving council or prestige rank
-Getting recognized for being loyal membeer

12. What YRN Members do you know?
-Juan
-Woo Woo
-Azril
-Toxic Aura
-Acellamy
-Aurez
-Lone Wolf (unofficial member atm)
-SuperFrank
-Tkilla
-Bramble
-Garry
-Moist
-Killgod

And a couple of others who unfortunately I couldn’t remember…

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? It seems like a good, strong and stable clan, well balanced in quality and quantity of players. (same as a previous question, I just had the same answer). Also another fact that makes this different is that I have a lot of friends here (including some old ones), for which YRN seems like a better clan when compared to others.

14. Most frequently played server and average ping:
Cali : 260 (I cry, I am asian)

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Gawwy #3012

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?
Discord : Everyday
Pb2 : Almost-everyday
Forums : Twice a week

16. What are your skills within PB2?
Map making skills : Pretty good, I am better than an average map maker, but not as good as people like Darkstar, Cleaver, Lemonpie or Fixer, I will leave that to your judgment after you check my maps.

17. Describe what kind of person you are: I consider myself to be a semi-mature-ish person, who can sometimes be a bit annoying (that’s just how I am frankly…) but also am quite chill. I give respect to people who give me respect in return, and ignore people who don’t show a sign of decency or “chillness”.

18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? Attitude

19. Country of Residence: Bangladesh

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? Yes

21. Do you meet all requirements to join? No

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? Yes

23. Extra comments: This may not be the best of apps, nor do I have all the requirements but I am serious about everything I said above.

Ace
Ace
Supreme Leader

PostAce Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:45 pm

Gawwy wrote:I said I couldnt remember everyone's name.
U couldn't remember the leaders name?
Gawwy
Gawwy
Council Member

PostGawwy Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:03 pm

@Juan
I can do some 3D animation related biz, you probably already know since I did something for you in the past.

@Ace
Sorry I forgot to mention you somehow...Dont kill me plz
Aurez
Aurez
Non-Member

PostAurez Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:56 pm

I know you and I know you're good enough.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:31 pm

The 61st CS #1 - Page 2 Img_2020
Applicant passed with 30/40 sum.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum