Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slashdown #1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slashdown
Slashdown
Prestige Member

PostSlashdown Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:21 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link:

http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Slashdown&id=618076

2. Kills Count:

12, 790

3. Kill/Death Ratio:

4. Level Developer Rank:

5. Predicted Player Points Amount:

0 (as I just rejoined)

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2:

4-5 years.

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links):

former - > http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=former&id=1674136

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them:

EKAT: Not combat orientated, they kinda sucked.

Wolflight: iSphinxz left.

BoZ: I retired. I, how ever, have only good things to say about BoZ, the people I had met there were excellent friends.

9. Why are you applying for YRN?

As a player used to playing with the top players in he game, I find it necessary to join a clan that lives up to that prestige.

10. How can you benefit YRN?

My years of experience, community reach and top-class combat skills.

10b. How will YRN benefit you?

It will allow me to help those younger and less experienced than me with potential, as well as learn from those who have been playing just as long or longer than me.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan:

Other then leaving BoZ, I have nothing to say about them. The BoZ Olympics were always fun, I remember scoring the winning kill in my last ever match.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN:

I would like to create that sense of community within YrN, perhaps bringing tournaments back?

12. What YRN Members do you know?

Blarginspark is an extremely good old friend of mine, going back to when I was in EKAT and he was in SS.

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans?

I see the prestige of certain members of yours, and I respect that.

14. Most frequently played server and average ping:

Cali, ~90.

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000):

Slashdown #3100

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?

I will make an attempt to be as active as I can, withholding extraneous circumstances.

16. What are your skills within PB2?

I am a well rounded player, choosing to be more practical and sensibly then reckless when I play. I am also known for my skills in rails, which in my time I was playing with some of the best rails players that ever played the game.

17. Describe what kind of person you are:

Laid back, I've matured quite a bit. I have no problem providing advice or settling qualms if i must.

18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude?

I bring no attitude, usually a very friendly person, so skill.

19. Country of Residence:

USA.

20. Do you understand the recruitment process?

Yep.

21. Do you meet all requirements to join?

I believe I do not meet the KDR req, but as you know top rails players usually have KDR's similar to mine.

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms?

Yep.

23. Extra comments:
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:26 pm

Well straight to the point application , any other reasons you might want to join?
Slashdown
Slashdown
Prestige Member

PostSlashdown Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:32 pm

Red X wrote:Well straight to the point application , any other reasons you might want to join?

Truthfully, to be challenged by those around my skill level and to contribute in that way to others.
Killa
Killa
Clan Member

PostKilla Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:54 pm

What can you contribute rather then just skill, and years playing pb2...
Ngl
Ngl
Prestige Member

PostNgl Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:24 pm

Hey slash.
i would like to first speak on the way in which you have presented yourself in this application...
From reading this application all i gather is that you are portraying yourself as some sort of incredible player which can bring huge amounts of skill to the clan, i mean that is nice to know but we already have skill.....
One of the main points of making applicants complete this application is to gather some information on the applicant e.g. his personality, skills, attitude and how he can present himself in a written form etc) amd im sorry to say but this application lacks the depth i am looking for and personally tells me a lot about youself as a person. Keeping this in mind i hope you can reply to this by providing us with more information about yourself and how you can be beneficial to the clan.

Also for question 11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: You answered

"I would like to create that sense of community within YrN, perhaps bringing tournaments back? "

Not to be rude or anything but YRN has already restarted tournaments with the YRN tourney . Also where you state "i would like to sense of community" what about the community? Please clarify this for me.

secondly for question 13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? you answer was

"I see the prestige of certain members of yours, and I respect that." Not to be rude but i literally do not understand what you mean. can you please elaborate for me.

Thirdly for question 17. Describe what kind of person you are: you answered

"Laid back, I've matured quite a bit. I have no problem providing advice or settling qualms if i must. " you state that you have "matured quite a bit" please elaborate how have you matured? what has changed?

furthermore for question 16. What are your skills within PB2? "your answer was"

I am a well rounded player, choosing to be more practical and sensibly then reckless when I play. I am also known for my skills in rails, which in my time I was playing with some of the best rails players that ever played the game.
You state that you played with the best players that ever played in rails right? Name some please. Also quick question do you think of yourself as one of the best ever railers?

Lastly for question 5. Predicted Player Points Amount: your answer was

"0 (as I just rejoined)" What do you mean by you have rejoined? Please clarify this for me Also not trying to offend you or anything but due to the fact that you speak about your skill in abundance throughout this application you must have something to show for it like a place in the top 10 or something?

Overall this application seems to lack the depth with does not allow us to understand you as a person. Keeping this in mind i see no reason why you cannot join this clan if my questions are answered,

Good luck..

Slashdown
Slashdown
Prestige Member

PostSlashdown Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:53 pm

Killa wrote:What can you contribute rather then just skill, and years playing pb2...

I can bring ideas for betterment, and influence with other older members of PB2.
Slashdown
Slashdown
Prestige Member

PostSlashdown Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:01 pm

Ngl wrote:Hey slash.
i would like to first speak on the way in which you have presented yourself in this application...
From reading this application all i gather is that you are portraying yourself as some sort of incredible player which can bring huge amounts of skill to the clan, i mean that is nice to know but we already have skill.....
One of the main points of making applicants complete this application is to gather some information on the applicant e.g. his personality, skills, attitude and how he can present himself in a written form etc) amd im sorry to say but this application lacks the depth i am looking for and personally tells me a lot about youself as a person. Keeping this in mind i hope you can reply to this by providing us with more information about yourself and how you can be beneficial to the clan.

Also for question 11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: You answered

"I would like to create that sense of community within YrN, perhaps bringing tournaments back? "

Not to be rude or anything but YRN has already restarted tournaments with the YRN tourney . Also where you state "i would like to sense of community" what about the community? Please clarify this for me.

secondly for question 13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? you answer was

"I see the prestige of certain members of yours, and I respect that." Not to be rude but i literally do not understand what you mean. can you please elaborate for me.

Thirdly for question 17. Describe what kind of person you are: you answered

"Laid back, I've matured quite a bit. I have no problem providing advice or settling qualms if i must. " you state that you have "matured quite a bit" please elaborate how have you matured? what has changed?

furthermore for question 16. What are your skills within PB2? "your answer was"

You state that you played with the best players that ever played in rails right? Name some please. Also quick question do you think of yourself as one of the best ever railers?

Lastly for question 5. Predicted Player Points Amount: your answer was

"0 (as I just rejoined)" What do you mean by you have rejoined? Please clarify this for me Also not trying to offend you or anything but due to the fact that you speak about your skill in abundance throughout this application you must have something to show for it like a place in the top 10 or something?

Overall this application seems to lack the depth with does not allow us to understand you as a person. Keeping this in mind i see no reason why you cannot join this clan if my questions are answered,

Good luck..

Well firstly I in no way portrayed myself as "incredibly skilled", i'm not sure how you reached such a conclusion.

11b. Cool, the tourney idea was an example. Community as in fellowship with other members and those in the PB2 community.

13. I was quite explicit. I respect how accredited certain members of YRN are.

17. I graduated college, currently in law school.

16. HZ from back in the day (Pheonix and such), Da King, Painn to name a few. No, I do not consider myself one of the best, I merely said I played the best.

5. I quit for some time, i've rejoined. I was a former member of BoZ, Envy and WL, clans that only accepted those who could prove their skill.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:53 pm

Try not to double post , add answers in 1 post next time.
Slashdown
Slashdown
Prestige Member

PostSlashdown Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:17 pm

Red X wrote:Try not to double post , add answers in 1 post next time.
Sorry, gotcha.
sansaizakion
sansaizakion
Non-Member

Postsansaizakion Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:05 pm

I'd like to ask you a personal question.

What if we weren't as you imagined us to be what if we weren't skilled and respectful and didn't care about YRN and each other?

What would you do? would you leave? Or would you help and stay?

PS: you seem like a cool guy your app is pretty good
if I was to say I really want you in.
Good Luck Bro.

Slashdown
Slashdown
Prestige Member

PostSlashdown Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:11 pm

sansaizakion wrote:I'd like to ask you a personal question.

What if we weren't as you imagined us to be what if we weren't  skilled and respectful  and didn't care about YRN  and each other?

What would  you do? would you leave? Or would you help and stay?

PS: you seem like a cool guy your app is pretty good
if I was to say I really want you in.
Good Luck Bro.

Firstly, thanks for your support!

If that were the case, (but it isn't as we all know :p) I would do my very best to try and change the culture to make it so. I have friends in this clan and a personal reputation to keep up, so I would do everything in my power to support the clan.
Ace
Ace
Supreme Leader

PostAce Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:27 pm

No question excellent app ! Smile

God is on ur side
fish
fish
Clan Member

Postfish Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:28 pm

What a nice application you have there! No questions from your fishy!
Good luck, my friend!
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 pm

I'll be honest, altought the answers were short, the application looked pretty good to my eyes.
Only out of curiosity, you said that you had good friends in BoZ but left because of retirement, why didn't you apply to them but us?
Slashdown
Slashdown
Prestige Member

PostSlashdown Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:28 pm

Woo Woo wrote:I'll be honest, altought the answers were short, the application looked pretty good to my eyes.
Only out of curiosity, you said that you had good friends in BoZ but left because of retirement, why didn't you apply to them but us?

That chapter of my life is over, I feel as if a new setting will help further my betterment, as well as a new setting to offer my limited expertise.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top