Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NanoSold #6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NanoSoldier
NanoSoldier
Non-Member

PostNanoSoldier Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:12 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=NanoSold

2. Kills Count:14.454

3. Kill/Death Ratio:[Latest]:1.3 [Overall]:1.01

4. Level Developer Rank:0

5. Predicted Player Points Amount:0.16

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2:5 years

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links):xWatchAndLearn:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=xWatchAndLearn&id=1570152
NanoAsker:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=NanoAsker

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them:SurReal:Fired  [C.E.L.L]:I left because the clan was filled with spys
USF:Well Actually USF Trainings was Empty and no one's coming to the trainings or otherthings.So i left it. [T.C]:Well it was a old Turkish Clan i left it cuz its dead. [-SoD-]:Its dead
[Psychos]:The clan was great but the leader disbanded it.

9. Why are you applying for YRN?:I see everyone are doing good. Everyone have nice people to talk and play with. I visit Yrn's discord everyday, so I think why not? And at the moment I am looking for a clan or group.

10. How can you benefit YRN?:Well I think I can say that Im not bad at the game. And I think its always good to add an extra man to your clan.

10b. How will YRN benefit you?The whole community and YRN really.The whole idea of YRN makes me excited and that's kind of good.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan:i was 't playing like this  and i failed the test.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN:, I can show what I can really do some day.

12. What YRN Members do you know?RogueB4CON  Resurrectionn  Moist (every1knows) Lyconizer lilpaul WooWoo JuanTheRed Euphoric Stargazer AzrilAdni DatWayHanco(josh) Acelammy Brotal duriel Obi Aurez Syxx Lonewolf Frank.

13. In your opinion what makes YrN different and/or better from other clans?It's a good, strong and stable clan, well balanced in quality and quantity of players. Also another fact that makes this different is, I have a lot of friends in  YrN so which YrN seems be a would better clan when compared to others.

14. Most frequently played server and average ping:California:220-320 Europe:125-170

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000):NanoLagger#5649

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?:4-6 hours in a day.

16. What are your skills within PB2?:Snipers,Rays,Rails.

17. Describe what kind of person you are:Well,im actually a addict so im just a regular person in real life.

18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude?Both

19. Country of Residence:Turkey

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? Yes

21. Do you meet all requirements to join? Yes

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms?Yes

23. Extra comments:I don't have extra comments.
sansaizakion
sansaizakion
Non-Member

Postsansaizakion Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:45 pm

Q9. you  stated...
Why are you applying for YRN?:I see everyone are doing good. Everyone have nice people to talk and play with. I visit Yrn's discord everyday, so I think why not? And at the moment I am looking for a clan or group.

What if we weren't  doing well and we weren't  nice people to be with/or to talk to?

On 018  you stated...
What do you value more: Skill or Attitude?Both

Why do u value both skill and attitude?what makes you value them?

Those were my questions

You have applied very many times which is ridiculous but I can see you  don't give up  as long as you are willing to try and do more I wouldn't mind you In the clan. (Good Luck!

Last edited by sansaizakion on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i misspelled my words and forgot to add in some to make it sence)
Duriel
Non-Member

PostDuriel Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:58 pm

on question 11b, what do you mean by "I can show what I can really do some day." Can you be more specific as to what that means?

Also, on question 10 you stated "Well I think I can say that Im not bad at the game. And I think its always good to add an extra man to your clan." Is there anything else you can provide besides skill and an extra person?

That will be all. Best of luck nano!
fish
fish
Clan Member

Postfish Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:13 pm

I believe that this application is better than your previous ones so, for now, fishy is going to stay neutral until you answer what we asked you.
Good luck!

NanoSoldier
NanoSoldier
Non-Member

PostNanoSoldier Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:03 am

sansaizakion wrote:Q9. you  stated...
Why are you applying for YRN?:I see everyone are doing good. Everyone have nice people to talk and play with. I visit Yrn's discord everyday, so I think why not? And at the moment I am looking for a clan or group.

What if we weren't  doing well and we weren't  nice people to be with/or to talk to?

On 018  you stated...
What do you value more: Skill or Attitude?Both

Why do u value both skill and attitude?what makes you value them?

Those were my questions

You have applied very many times which is ridiculous but I can see you  don't give up  as long as you are willing to try and do more I wouldn't mind you In the clan. (Good Luck!

Quest 1: It doesn't matter if the members weren't be nice people ill act like them so maybe we will be good friends.

Quest 2:Well,if we stand on only ''skill'' its just a playing style so if there wasn't attitude the player will be alone.
NanoSoldier
NanoSoldier
Non-Member

PostNanoSoldier Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:06 am

Duriel wrote: on question 11b, what do you mean by "I can show what I can really do some day." Can you be more specific as to what that means?

Also, on question 10 you stated "Well I think I can say that Im not bad at the game. And I think its always good to add an extra man to your clan." Is there anything else you can provide besides skill and an extra person?

That will be all. Best of luck nano!

Question:Well, i can help on forums.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:22 am

Don't double post , we have said this multiple times to applicants.
Euphoric Budweiser
Euphoric Budweiser
Council Member

PostEuphoric Budweiser Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:49 am

17. Describe what kind of person you are:Well,im actually a addict so im just a regular person in real life. wrote:

Vague answer. Everyone can be regular and irregular at the same time, we want to specifically know what type of person you are. Are you, for example, a cuddly hippopotamus (good hearted and sweet)? Or are you a wretched piece of fabric that brings us woe (negative attitude towards others)? If you just say "regular", how are we supposed to know more about you?

Also, by "addict" I'm assuming it's PB2. While we do value skill as a strong aspect for acceptance, but if you're some type of couch potato who plays on the computer endlessly, then we might just be informed that you have an introverted personality. If PB2 is all you play, then how does that show you as a "regular person"?
Slashdown
Slashdown
Prestige Member

PostSlashdown Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:40 am

Euphoric Budweiser wrote:

Vague answer. Everyone can be regular and irregular at the same time, we want to specifically know what type of person you are. Are you, for example, a cuddly hippopotamus (good hearted and sweet)? Or are you a wretched piece of fabric that brings us woe (negative attitude towards others)? If you just say "regular", how are we supposed to know more about you?

Also, by "addict" I'm assuming it's PB2. While we do value skill as a strong aspect for acceptance, but if you're some type of couch potato who plays on the computer endlessly, then we might just be informed that you have an introverted personality. If PB2 is all you play, then how does that show you as a "regular person"?

I'm pretty sure he meant it as a joke.
NanoSoldier
NanoSoldier
Non-Member

PostNanoSoldier Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:17 am

Euphoric Budweiser wrote:
17. Describe what kind of person you are:Well,im actually a addict so im just a regular person in real life. wrote:

Well i can say im enjoyable person.And Actually im not playing only PB2.For Example:CSGO Warframe Town Of Salem(With my friends) and sometimes MTA.

Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:07 pm

Your poll has been restarted and will last 5 days.
Ace
Ace
Supreme Leader

PostAce Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:57 pm

hi
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:57 am

NanoSold #6 Img_2040
Didn't receive the minimum number of votes

Reapply in 5 days.