Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L. San#1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

L. San
L. San
Non-Member

PostL. San Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:28 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Leader%20San&id=1709640

2. Kills Count: 5

3. Kill/Death Ratio: None

4. Level Developer Rank: None

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.09

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: Since 2012

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): Pixels X: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Pixels%20X&id=1706889 HDE031305: I can not find the link, but I definitely Know that I had 10K kills. As I checked a while back.

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: Ultra Instinct, Emo kicked me for no reason. ARC, got tired of the bad community.

9. Why are you applying for YRN? Well, this clan is a fairly large clan and I would like to see how it works out.

10. How can you benefit YRN? I don't Know, I do not do maps, and I'm not a really good player. Ask me an example

10b. How will YRN benefit you? I think that if I can get training from YRN members etc. then I can get much better at PB2 and I bet it will help me socially as well.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: Ultra Instinct, People complementing me on my gameplay. ARC, Getting to 1 Vs 1 A lot of people, I do not do that often.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: Well I would Like to actually Join YRN, and train with some people in the clan.

12. What YRN Members do you know? Slash, Neptunne, Hancho, Clown Killer, Obinator. All I have played with.

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? I bet this clan would be better than ARC, Community, and Trainers. Ultra Instinct I think is worse than YRN because the Leaders are actually Online Discord. As with shift a leader of Ultra Instinct, is almost never on Discord.

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: USA, California. and My Ping is around 93-99.

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): San#3279

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? I will be on Discord, and PB2 almost every day, if not I am taking a break for a day or 2. YRN forums I don't really know how often I would be on here. If I can I will be on every day.

16. What are your skills within PB2? I focus on Pushing, I don't like to defend Or stall the opponent. I'm aggressive.

17. Describe what kind of person you are: Im honestly a nice person, I don't really care much about what people say. Because it cracks me up. I tend to be nice to who is nice, and have a little agression over who isn't.

18. What do you value more and why: Skill or Attitude? I value more Attitude, because if you have a positive attitude then you will focus more on the game, making you somewhat better. But if you have an Angrier attitude against it. More like Mad, then you become off balance and struggle to focus on the game.

19. Country of Residence: U.S

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? Yes

21. Do you meet all requirements to join? Yes

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? Yes

23. Extra comments:
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:16 am

Why do you have Ultra instinct tag on your alt still?
Are there any other reason(s) you want to join?
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Council Member

PostLoneWolf Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:18 pm

Q16. By skills we meant what game modes you're best at. Ex. rays, arena, snipers
L. San
L. San
Non-Member

PostL. San Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:39 pm

I play Mostly Snipers, Sometimes I would play rails for the kills.

Slashdown
Slashdown
Prestige Member

PostSlashdown Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:49 pm

While I obviously want you to join, and I think you would benefit YrN greatly, just answer this.

9. Why are you applying for YRN? Well, this clan is a fairly large clan and I would like to see how it works out.

Can you be more specific, perhaps give a more concrete answer?

Regardless, pills is a good player and is very active.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Council Member

PostLoneWolf Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:55 pm

I fixed your comment, next time don't quote your application just send a reply.
L. San
L. San
Non-Member

PostL. San Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:01 pm

L. San
Non-Member

IGN : L. San
Nickname :
View user profile Send private message
PostL. San Yesterday at 7:28 pmReply with quote
1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Leader%20San&id=1709640

2. Kills Count: 31

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.15

4. Level Developer Rank: 0

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.09

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: Since 2012

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): Pixels X: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Pixels%20X&id=1706889 HDE031305: I can not find the link, but I definitely Know that I had 10K kills. As I checked a while back.

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: Ultra Instinct, Emo kicked me for no reason. ARC, got tired of the bad community.

9. Why are you applying for YRN? YRN is a large clan, with I know a great community, unlike UI I ddin't know a lot of people, and Emo recruited me because he was "Tired" but here I know that you guys are recruiting (Or not) Me with lots of questions, Instead of just doing it, So I know that this clan will be better than most to be in, because the community is great and It seems like a great clan.

10. How can you benefit YRN? I don't Know, I do not do maps, and I'm not a really good player. Ask me an example

10b. How will YRN benefit you? I think that if I can get training from YRN members etc. then I can get much better at PB2 and I bet it will help me socially as well.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: Ultra Instinct, People complementing me on my gameplay. ARC, Getting to 1 Vs 1 A lot of people, I do not do that often.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: Well I would Like to actually Join YRN, and train with some people in the clan.

12. What YRN Members do you know? Slash, Neptunne, Hancho, Clown Killer, Obinator. All I have played with.

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? I bet this clan would be better than ARC, Community, and Trainers. Ultra Instinct I think is worse than YRN because the Leaders are actually Online Discord. As with shift a leader of Ultra Instinct, is almost never on Discord.

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: USA, California. and My Ping is around 93-99.

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): San#3279

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? I will be on Discord, and PB2 almost every day, if not I am taking a break for a day or 2. YRN forums I don't really know how often I would be on here. If I can I will be on every day.

16. What are your skills within PB2? I focus on Pushing, I don't like to defend Or stall the opponent. I'm aggressive.

17. Describe what kind of person you are: Im honestly a nice person, I don't really care much about what people say. Because it cracks me up. I tend to be nice to who is nice, and have a little agression over who isn't.

18. What do you value more and why: Skill or Attitude? I value more Attitude, because if you have a positive attitude then you will focus more on the game, making you somewhat better. But if you have an Angrier attitude against it. More like Mad, then you become off balance and struggle to focus on the game.

19. Country of Residence: U.S

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? Yes

21. Do you meet all requirements to join? Yes

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? Yes

23. Extra comments: I also Copied #1 on accident mb: so Some answers will not be changed.
SuperFrank1004
Non-Member

PostSuperFrank1004 Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:48 pm

Why did u even quote your whole application wth?
Euphoric Budweiser
Euphoric Budweiser
Council Member

PostEuphoric Budweiser Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:56 pm

L. San wrote:11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: Well I would Like to actually Join YRN, and train with some people in the clan.
What about socially?
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:40 pm

L. San#1 Denied19
Not answering all questions.

Reapply in 5 days.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum