Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zBlaxkByrd #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Antimatter Tapeworm
Antimatter Tapeworm
Non-Member

PostAntimatter Tapeworm Fri May 18, 2018 7:18 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Iraq%20Lobster&id=1712239

2. Kills Count: 0

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 0

4. Level Developer Rank: 2.75

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: None

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 2011 - present

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): All are either deleted or have been sold

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: I have been in just about every clan as you all know. There is more than I am even able to recall.

9. Why are you applying for YRN? I have alot of friends in YRN. There isn't much for me to do around here and it's one of very very few clans I've got to be apart of.

10. How can you benefit YRN? I got Arthur55 off of your back by permabanning him after an investigation I launched with the staff of PB2 so I've already benefitted your clan by a alot without being in your clan. I am a very decent video editor (I am already assisting with creating your YT Intro) and there really isn't much I can't do.

10b. How will YRN benefit you? I will profit by getting to be closer to some of my friends in the clan as well as being apart of a stable clan and such.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: My most recent clan was Cyklone. It wasn't really meant to be an official clan, people kept asking to join and it kinda grew by accident. The founder(Lisa) and I kept fighting so the clan was disbanded.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: I just hope to establish new friendships with really great people.

12. What YRN Members do you know? All of them.

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? I mean, every clan has it's good and it's bad. Being in as many clans as I have and having the experience I have, I've learned to look for certain aspects in a clan that appeal to me in a way that I will know it's a decent clan that will be around for awhile. No, it's not having skilled members or hackers or anything like that like most people think. It's not having won the most wars. What I specifically look for is member personality quality, activity & behavior. After much assessment, I was able to identify that YRN isn't such a bad clan, especially when I was investigating YRN with the PB2 staff. I've learned alot about your clan.

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: California, 80-180 ping, average is about 130, I do expierence bad lag spikes occasionall but it's not often. Usually I just get off when I lag spike.

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): I have two man accounts. BlaxkByrd#4885  &  Blackbird Be Crushin' Ego#0673

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? My schedule is erratic. Sometimes I go MIA for a couple weeks, sometimes I'm entirely active for a couple weeks. Sometimes I'm up for a few days and you'll see me on for up to 24 gours, sometimes I'll be asleep for 2 days and you won't hear from me at all. I'm known to disappear for months before coming back to being active.

16. What are your skills within PB2? I'm more into snipers, learning rails.

17. Describe what kind of person you are: Competitive only when I feel like someone is actually worth my time, I am incredibly lazy. I tend to troll and fuck around alot, just having fun. I can be a dick, I don't take shit from people. I am not stable as I am bipolar so my moods are insanely erratic, I do know this discomforts some people.

18. What do you value more and why: Skill or Attitude? Attitude. Respect is everything, and it goes both ways.

19. Country of Residence: United States

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? Affirmative

21. Do you meet all requirements to join? By a technicality, yes.

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? I, Blackbird, solemnly acknowledge and accept these terms.

23. Extra comments: I understand there are certain figures within your clan that aren't... well, they do not like me. Peoplelike Juan saying things like "How do you even stay in a clan with Blackbird" behind my back and things like that. I ask you don't bring any bias bullshit to my application. You present your clan as one that values attitude over skill, based on some of your behaviors that's questionable, but I pray you're at least professional on the forums. I suppose we will see.
Demonn
Demonn
Prestige Member

PostDemonn Fri May 18, 2018 7:26 pm

This is one of the best apps i have ever seen, i already want you in tbh
Kobe
Kobe
Council Member

PostKobe Fri May 18, 2018 7:34 pm

I like the application.. and despite some of the things ive heard in the past i would still like to see you in YRN.. hope you make it Smile
Antimatter Tapeworm
Antimatter Tapeworm
Non-Member

PostAntimatter Tapeworm Fri May 18, 2018 10:13 pm

Demonn wrote:This is one of the best apps i have ever seen, i already want you in tbh

Thank you, I appreciate your commentary however I notice I've made numerous spelling and grammatical errors. For that I apologize.
Antimatter Tapeworm
Antimatter Tapeworm
Non-Member

PostAntimatter Tapeworm Fri May 18, 2018 10:14 pm

Kobe wrote:I like the application.. and despite some of the things ive heard in the past i would still like to see you in YRN.. hope you make it Smile

I greatly appreciate your support, Thank you.
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Sat May 19, 2018 4:37 am

Nice application, but I'll have a question for you: What would your action be if you had a conflict with one of the members/leaders in the clan.
Antimatter Tapeworm
Antimatter Tapeworm
Non-Member

PostAntimatter Tapeworm Sat May 19, 2018 2:05 pm

Woo Woo wrote:Nice application, but I'll have a question for you: What would your action be if you had a conflict with one of the members/leaders in the clan.

As they would be fellow clan members, I'd attempt to resolve the conflict. If that fails, I'd ignore them.
Irina
Non-Member

PostIrina Sat May 19, 2018 7:08 pm

Hello blackbird, its a suprise to see you applying. I've known you since a long time now, as you indicated in your app, you can be a dick and then you troll around. Sometimes you are funny. Can you be like a more of a constant guy, sometimes its ridiculous how you change your perspective rly quick. Also we dont allow when you are gonna threat ppl by telling them"i can get your address" or somethng. All in all your app is quite good.

How do you feel from what i said, what are your impressions?
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sat May 19, 2018 7:11 pm

zBlaxkByrd #1 Denied26

Now i am making this pretty clear , the reason for your app being denied wasn't based off our opinions on you or bias remarks in anyway. However you broke one major rule we won't tolerate and that is threatening someone whether it be in the clan or even our chat , this wont be taken lightly https://prnt.sc/jk2tlq joke or no joke he complained to us.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum