Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aduley #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Anarchy
Black Anarchy
Clan Member

PostBlack Anarchy Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:08 pm

K first of all Why ur applying for YrN is unvalid  second of all Field of application means Trial member  or Full member full membership is 8k kills Trial membership is  anything down from 8k In all this app looks weak and you didnt look like you put the time into also ive been hearing rumors about You putting tags but you havent even signed up I remeber u having the BoZ tag Yesterday
Aduley
Non-Member

PostAduley Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:38 pm

Black Anarchy wrote:K first of all Why ur applying for YrN is unvalid second of all Field of application means Trial member or Full member full membership is 8k kills Trial membership is anything down from 8k In all this app looks weak and you didnt look like you put the time into also ive been hearing rumors about You putting tags but you havent even signed up I remeber u having the BoZ tag Yesterday

Aduley:Well Sorry For The Weak App Im Kinda Of TIred And I Was Applying For BoZ I Had Enough Well Im Apply For Trial Here Field Of Application:Trial Member
Black Anarchy
Black Anarchy
Clan Member

PostBlack Anarchy Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:08 pm

So when did u apply for BoZ

You have to atleast applied for BoZ 2 weeks after You wanted to apply for YrN

PostGuest Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:52 pm

Topic Locked and moved to Garbage.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top