Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Ninja #1

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE LAST NINJA
THE LAST NINJA
Non-Member

PostTHE LAST NINJA Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:37 am

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Profile Link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=THE%20LAST%20NINJA&id=1294884 ( i had a account before that had over 12 000 kills but i somehow couldnt log into it after an update)

2. Kills Count:
6 449

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.96

Kills: 6 449
Deaths: 6 049

Overall k/d Ratio: 1.07
\Latest k/d Ratio: 0.73

4. Level Developer Rank: 0

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.52 ( i havent played for a while on ranked matches)

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 3 years or more

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links):
THE LAST NINJA:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=THE%20LAST%20NINJA&id=1294884
sensei4: i use this one for fun XD

[ltr]http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Last%20Guardian&id=1579382[/ltr]

8. Are you in a clan? nope

9. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: i have been in Asylum i left it because the leader quited Pb2 and members wasnt so many. Ninja Ghosts for 4 min ago before i send this application xD cause it was only one member and it isnt very active. i have had many more but cant remember the names cause it was for 2 or 3 years ago

10. Why are you applying for YRN? It has Very good members, id really like to be part of this awesome clan, im triyng everyday to be better and improve my skills but i need a clan so i can play and talk whit real pros.

11. How can you benefit YRN? ill work hard for anything im asked to do, For anything possible

Plazma Burst 2 Official website • Free Online Multiplayer Flash Game by Eric Gurt
Plazma Burst 2 Official website • Free Online Multiplayer Flash Game by Eric Gurt
Plazma Burst 2 Official website • Free Online Multiplayer Flash Game by Eric Gurt[/size]

12. What YRN Members do you know? captainsolo, tik tak, xProtokol, S0RA, emily , ASDFAFJOE

13. In your opinion what makes YrN different/better from other clans? it captured my attention the most because it has good players and i think this is the best pro clan ever, for asking nice requirments

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: Cali: more than 170-180, Washington: 120-130, europe ukraine: 68

15. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? As much i can, althrought

16. What are your skills within PB2? selfboosting, X during battle, working on reflexes, swords. was pro at sniping before but i had a huge break cause i wasnt playing in 2 months so i am trying to build up my skills

17. Country of Residence: Tsjetjenia

18. Field of Application: Trial Member

19. Do you understand the recruitment process? yes i do

20. Total number of Requirements met: ping at any servers, overall KD,

21. Extra comments: Please note that im not the best player ever, i need to learn some more but im not a noob
[/size]

KillerUnicorn
Clan Member

PostKillerUnicorn Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:15 pm

It was an okay app, but you were asked that if yrn died, would you try to revive it, and you said yes. Then, you were asked if yrn got inactive, what would you do? You said you'd leave. Kind of confused because inactiveness and dying go hand in hand together. I know polls already started but I thought that should've been pointed out lol.
THE LAST NINJA
THE LAST NINJA
Non-Member

PostTHE LAST NINJA Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:33 am

i said if it gets inactive in 2 moths or more i would try to contact the leaders and members to make the clan active again but if it gets inactive in 1 year or more i will leave
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

PostCaptainSolo Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:24 am

Your poll is reseted. You got more neutral votes then both, positive and negative. Your poll will end after 2 days.
Its_Juan
Its_Juan
Non-Member

PostIts_Juan Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:24 pm

Very good i have my descion made
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

PostCaptainSolo Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:30 am

Application Denied.
You failed your first polls, and got same number positive and negative, but you got 1 neutral, wich means that you have more negative and neutrals then positives'.
Feel free to reapply after 5 days.
The Last Ninja #1 - Page 3 Coollogo_com-325193205
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top