Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nezerth #14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

andyday11
Non-Member

Postandyday11 Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:53 pm

[size=68]1. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=andyday11&id=1571228

2. Kills Count: 186

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.29

4. Level Developer Rank: 0

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 4 years ago (2014-2016)

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): Don't have one

8. Are you in a clan? No

9. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: Don't have one

10. Why are you applying for YRN? [size=65]I haven't seen any YRN in action, but I've seen some on YRN Discord, and they seem cool. YRN is also organized and has some mature members.[/size]

11. How can you benefit YRN? [size=65]By being as active as I can, and try to be a good friend to everyone in the clan.[/size]

12. What YRN Members do you know? SuperFrank1004  Red X (Juan The Red)

13. In your opinion what makes YrN different/better from other clans? [size=65]It looks more organized/better then BoZ,then i remember i wanted new people to bond with. I also want to make this clan the best it can be.[/size]

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: California:50-91

15. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?  Everyday 

16. What are your skills within PB2? Front/back flip and wall jump

17. Describe what kind of person you are: Caring person I can talk to people very polite and have a good manners.

18. Country of Residence: UK

19. Field of Application: Non member

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? Yes

21. Total number of Requirements met: 4-5

22.By the power vested in you , do you agree to take this oath seriously by being loyal to YrN , contributing as much as possible instead of just wearing the tag or doing nothing to improve or take the clan to another level and serving YrN well at the same time inspiring others to apply as well as obeying your fellow prestige members , Council and the leader. You also agree to respect all your clanmates regardless of what position/who they are, you also must not leave YrN for any other clan this is a big offense in YrN it can almost get you banned from the clan , Do you think be honest with us 100% and follow all rules no matter where , if you break the oath we  have all rights to kick you  from YrN , Do you agree to take on this and accept the terms of the of the oath? Yes I'm agree 

23. Extra comments: The 10 days is over now so I wonder if you can accept this because I did in proper way that I wanna apply YRN. Its painful that I keep on reapplying for it.[/size]
jar
jar
Non-Member

Postjar Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Your app is very weak.
Please elaborate the questions 10 and 17. 
Also at the question 19, you are supposed to tell us in what situation you want to be in -> Trial Member or Member ? Please answer that question again.
I do not see any detail in your app. Try to answer our questions well if possible..
Farroh1
Clan Member

PostFarroh1 Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:37 pm

13 looks a lot similar to my answer, when i first applied. Why are you choosing yrn to be your first clan? I agree with Jar, your app is weak like water lol
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:21 pm

Any other ways you can benefit YrN?
DlvS
Non-Member

PostDlvS Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Are there other ways to benefit YRN?
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:43 pm

Application is frozen for now , applicant hasn't responded in 3 days straight
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:01 am

Topic re open since a response from applicant came.
andyday11
Non-Member

Postandyday11 Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:49 pm

I want this to be accepted please
Farroh1
Clan Member

PostFarroh1 Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:05 pm

andyday11 wrote:I want this to be accepted please
Patience, young grasshopper (:
jar
jar
Non-Member

Postjar Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:09 pm

You cannot get accepted right now.
As i see you did not check the requirements.. I don't know what else i can say about you and your app. 
Unfortunately, your app will get denied soon. Next time please check the requirements.
andyday11
Non-Member

Postandyday11 Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:11 pm

I have checked that and rewrote the app so if this denies just in case

PostGuest Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:46 pm

I'm just going to say that there's a lot wrong with this application.

For one, you just seem pressed to join us. You give no actual reasons for wanting to join YRN. I'll be more inclined to accept someone if they outright say "I want to join because it's a big clan" as opposed to asking for us to accept it. You need to act cool when you make an application. Especially since YRN is, in your eyes, a "cool" clan.

andyday11 wrote:I haven't seen any YRN in action, but I've seen some on YRN Discord, and they seem cool.
Source: Q8

Second off, you applied for "Non member". Now I can see if you were confused by the wording. But that still begs the question, if you really were pressed about joining, wouldn't you read the Requirements to Join page? Or at least ask a member over Discord what that question means? Either way you look at it, you failed to look over your application before submitting it. Not even once.

And lastly, you gave an account that's been made in the past year but said that you have no alternate accounts. And somehow you've been playing since 2014. There's so many things wrong this application that it won't even be voted on.

Nezerth #14 Coollo20

Application Denied.
Reapply in 5 days with a better application.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum