Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woo Woo #1

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:28 am

1. PB2 Profile Link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Woo%20Woo&id=1559314

2. Kills Count: 4.350

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.35

4. Level Developer Rank: 0

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.11(Will probably increase if EU will become alive again)

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 4-5 years(when alien pistol could shoot bullets)

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): No alternate accounts,I'm too lazy to revoke them.

8. Are you in a clan?No

9. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: StrikE(Clan Died Account Name:Noobieee) TSA(Clan Died) DA(I decided to be a alone fighter) DLN(To join YrN)

10. Why are you applying for YRN?I like the clan which has good members and a good name with skillful players.

11. How can you benefit YRN?I will try my best for the clan.

12. What YRN Members do you know?ASDFJoe(From StrikE),Juan,Bidam,Qilin,Costi

13.What past experience from your previous clans did you have and were they good or bad?Tbh I had my best experience in StrikE because that time I was better at the game and servers wasn't dead.I have joined DA because the leader was my good friend,TSA is one of the oldest Turkish clans which is dead right now and I had a good friendly experience in DLN because it had nice people but I was the only one focused only on PB2.

13.(II) Explain what experience do you desire to find in YrN?A good experience of getting better in the game as I used to be with many skillful players and friends.

14. In your opinion what makes YrN different/better from other clans?It's member and It's a clan which I personally show respect to.

15. Most frequently played server and average ping: California,220 Wash,190 EU 110.

16. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?  I will be active so much on PB2,I will be seldom on Discord and Forums

17. What are your skills within PB2?I'm good at sniping and a little good on rails.You can see me active on snipers.

18. Describe what kind of person you are:I'm a calm and I'm nice at treating people.I rarely rage

19. Which do you value the most or both (Skill) , (Attitude) , (Skill and Attitude)?Both are important for me.

20. Country of Residence: Turkey

21. Field of Application: Trial till I get 7k kills.

22. Do you understand the recruitment process?I did read it.

23. Total number of Requirements met:I have a higher kdr than 1.25,I am clanless.I played the game more than a year.I was tested by Qilin.Accepted by her.

24.By the power vested in you , do you agree to take this oath seriously by being loyal to YrN , contributing as much as possible instead of just wearing the tag or doing nothing to improve or take the clan to another level and serving YrN well at the same time inspiring others to apply as well as obeying your fellow prestige members , Council and the leader. You also agree to respect all your clanmates regardless of what position/who they are, you also must not leave YrN for any other clan this is a big offense in YrN it can almost get you banned from the clan , Do you think be honest with us 100% and follow all rules no matter where , if you break the oath we  have all rights to kick you  from YrN , Do you agree to take on this and accept the terms of the of the oath?I agree to take on this and accept the terms of the oath.

25. Extra comments:I hope I get accepted,I will try to help the clan as much as I can.
Black Anarchy
Black Anarchy
Clan Member

PostBlack Anarchy Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:41 am

So your from DLN,we dont get that many DLN coming here just out of curiosity is this a troll app? If not Im going to need you to ellaborate more on questions 7 and 11
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:00 am

No It's not a troll application(Well If it was,I wouldn't get myself tested).About 11,I meant that YrN is a good clan which has a good name for being a successful clan and it has some skillful members which I contanied in the players that I know.About 7,I opened so much accounts with random nicks and all of them are just not in usage and kills are resetted(I would probably have a lot of kills If I could get stuck in only one account).And DLN is a good clan,which has skillful players that used to play pb2 but now,the clan isn't only a PB2 clan thats why I left DLN
Black Anarchy
Black Anarchy
Clan Member

PostBlack Anarchy Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:47 am

Wait so you left DLN because they dont just play pb2??
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:39 pm

Yeah because I wanted to be in a clan that is focused on PB2.DLN isn't only a clan,It had a good friendship chain and I know we can still be friends with them without a tag.
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:59 pm

Also,I think I must write the answers 7,10,11 again.
Black Anarchy
Black Anarchy
Clan Member

PostBlack Anarchy Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:10 pm

you do realize pb2 is dying if they just focus on pb2 they are gonna die,also yes you need to ellaborate more on questions 7,10,11
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:12 pm

7-I can't link them,but these are the  main accounts I used for a time
Plasma Burst God Gamer
Commander Nova
Noobieee
10-The main reason I want to join YrN is YrN is an active clan which I can improve my skills of playing.It has good leaders,It doesn't rank its members and show them they
 all are members and they are equal.YrN is the best choice of a player who want to do something good for PB2.
11-I can't Improve YrN myself,but I want to be in the team that improves it.I will try my best helping them improving the clan.
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:23 pm

Black Anarchyyou do realize pb2 is dying if they just focus on pb2 they are gonna die,also yes you need to ellaborate more on questions 7,10,11
You're right but on pc theres only 3 games I play,WaW,Black Ops(1-3) and PB2.I have each different clans for each game.But when playing PB2,I need a clan that is only going for PB2 to improve myself and the quality of the game.
Black Anarchy
Black Anarchy
Clan Member

PostBlack Anarchy Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:14 pm

So say if we started playing other games but pb2 or if we completely stopped playing it at all would you leave what would you do?
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:00 pm

Thats a hard question.I would probably try to take the as much as members as I could to pb2 by talking to them and requesting them to come back.If I can't do it,I would probably come with you guys but myself I wouldn't stop playing pb2 at all.I have spent a long time in this game.
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:17 pm

The game would not be fun without friends.0
Aorra
Aorra
Non-Member

PostAorra Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:36 am

I don't see Black's question hard in any way, you just have to be honest about what would you do in that situation. However, if our activity in-game fell down instantly, and you found out about that, would you leave the clan because of our inactivity or what?
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:29 am

As I'm being honest,I wouldn't leave the clan.
I would try as far as I can, to active the PB2 side of the clan again.
About myself leaving DLN,I think you're a little worried about that,DLN was a more likely a friendly chat group more than a clan.I tought I could still be friends with them without being in the clan(Well that didn't happen,they just called me gay and blocked me on discord.That was really sad for me.) so I preffered to join a clan that has a good friendship chain,but extra than that a good zone to my improve my skill and gameplay.
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:32 am

And YrN is the ideal clan for that.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum