Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xCrazyApple/Surreal #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

xCrappyApple
xCrappyApple
Clan Member

PostxCrappyApple Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:04 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=xCrazyApple&id=1302066

2. Kills Count: 17k-ish (Both old and new main)

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.17

4. Level Developer Rank: 1.56

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.61

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 2012

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Surreal_#_

8. Are you in a clan? No

9. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: DF: Died CrAzY: Inactive YrN: Got kicked, Obi disbanded. And some I do not remember

10. Why are you applying for YRN? I want to rejoin and help it grow bigger in the Pb2 community

11. How can you benefit YRN? Bein on in Discord and PB2 so the clan doesn't seem dead

12. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: YrN was my most recent clan, good experiences were being in the clan, having fun with the players in the clan, and being cancerous. Bad experiences were being kicked, the clan being disbanded, and seeing some of the people I were friends in the clan leave.

12b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: Being cancerous and having fun

12c. What goals do you want to achieve while in YRN? Goals I want to accomplish during my time in YrN are getting to know all the people in the clan and having fun while in it.

13. What YRN Members do you know? Juan, 109, Blarg, and some ex-YrN members

14. In your opinion what makes YRN different/better from other clans? YrN is different because in YrN I feel accepted. But in the some clans I joined I felt like they didn’t want me there.

15. Most frequently played server and average ping: Cali: 50-200 Wash: 80-200

16. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): ⇨Joku⇦#6522 (may change)

16b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? In Discord I will be active. In Forums I will try to be active. And in PB2 I have a lot of time to get on depending if I’m busy or not the week I’ll try to play on

17. What are your skills within PB2? Skills in pb2 are map developing and rails

17b. What is your specialty(s) in PB2(sniper , rails arena , rayz)? Rails and Sniper

18. Describe what kind of person you are: Sometimes cancerous, but I tend to be calm.

19. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? Attitude

20. Country of Residence: USA

21. Field of Application: Member

22. Do you understand the recruitment process? Yes, I understand.

23. Total number of Requirements met: I’m guessing some but not all.

24. By the power vested in you, do you agree to take this oath seriously by being loyal to YrN, contributing as much as possible instead of just wearing the tag or doing nothing to improve or take the clan to another level and serving YrN well at the same time inspiring others to apply as well as obeying your fellow prestige members, Council and the leader. You also agree to respect all your clanmates regardless of what position/who they are, you also must not leave YrN for any other clan this is a big offense in YrN it can almost get you banned from the clan. Do you think be honest with us 100% and follow all rules no matter where, if you break the oath we  have all rights to kick you from YrN. Do you agree to take on this and accept the terms of the of the oath? I will try to accept the oath though I tend to not respect other people.

25. Extra comments: None
Aorra
Aorra
Non-Member

PostAorra Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:39 am

1. We asked you 'How long were you playing' not 'Since when are you playing' but ok.

2. The only thing you can offer is activity? Honestly that is kinda useless because we're very active and we don't seem dead. (inactive)

3. You haven't met all the requirements and you're applying for member. (I guess it's ok if you met most of them)

4. You prefer attitude and I saw how ''cancerous'' you can be on the chat, I suggest you working on self-control a bit.

Well your Application isn't something special and it isn't bad in the same time... It's average. I guess it's ok meaning I'll stay neutral for now, if you want to get a little more positive I suggest you answering the questions as best as you can now.

My questions are;

1.) If YrN's activity started falling down like keemstars subscriber count, what would you do?

2.) Besides activity and ''map making'' could you offer anything else that is kinda unique?

3.) If you prefer attitude, will you try to use self-control in chat more often?

I suggest you answering these like so: Copy-paste ONLY questions, not the full comment - In your reply post questions and answer them - Reply to my post with quote that has these 3 questions, try answering them as best as you can.

As I said, this is an average app, meaning I will stay neutral. (If you answer those questions 'as best as you can' my vote can easily change) 

Good luck.
Zeid
Zeid
Non-Member

PostZeid Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:35 pm

Good app, but how you can benefit YRN? http://prntscr.com/dg4a0z to me this answer is weak.

Good Luck

PostGuest Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:21 pm

If past experiences didn't have an impact on my judgment, I would've probably denied you for this weak application. However, I've had you in some of my clans and I know you're a good asset to a clan for contributing skill within PB2 as well as humor on the chat. I enjoy having your company and that alone is the reason I plan to vote on your side.

I just want you to answer a question.

Is there anything that would cause you to leave YRN again? You can choose any scenario.
xCrappyApple
xCrappyApple
Clan Member

PostxCrappyApple Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:32 pm

ChemicalX wrote:If past experiences didn't have an impact on my judgment, I would've probably denied you for this weak application. However, I've had you in some of my clans and I know you're a good asset to a clan for contributing skill within PB2 as well as humor on the chat. I enjoy having your company and that alone is the reason I plan to vote on your side.

I just want you to answer a question.

Is there anything that would cause you to leave YRN again? You can choose any scenario.
1st time in YrN I was kicked because of Josh, then was invited back. 2nd time was disbandment from Obi and Josh. If I would leave YrN it would posibly be if it would be inactive, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon since YrN is both active in Pb2 and Discord.

PostGuest Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:10 pm

@xCrappyApple

Aorra wrote:My questions are;

1.) If YrN's activity started falling down like keemstars subscriber count, what would you do?

2.) Besides activity and ''map making'' could you offer anything else that is kinda unique?

3.) If you prefer attitude, will you try to use self-control in chat more often?
xCrappyApple
xCrappyApple
Clan Member

PostxCrappyApple Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:52 pm

ChemicalX wrote:@xCrappyApple

Aorra wrote:My questions are;

3.) If you prefer attitude, will you try to use self-control in YrN's Discord more ofte
1. If it would start "falling down like keemstar subscriber count" I would try to help it get back up but if it keeps falling I would still help it until it has hit 0.
2. Something that is unique to me that I can offer is posting memes. And that's about it,  don't really think I'm that special that I can contribute a lot.
3. I will try to control myself in YrN's Discord chat but I will still be cancerous at times.
Aorra
Aorra
Non-Member

PostAorra Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:57 am

Thank's for answering my questions, from your answer to Chemical's question, I hope that you won't leave because you'll have to study or something.

Overall your answers are fine and your Application looks better now. However, let's see what will others have to say. Good luck.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:36 pm

Polls passed , you've to get tested however.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:01 pm

Application Accepted

Polls passed and test passed , welcome to YrN!
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum