Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

akabeast123 #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

plazma crust123
Non-Member

Postplazma crust123 Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:51 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=akabeast123&id=1583333

2. Kills Count: Kills: 6 662  
Deaths: 7 291  

3. Kill/Death Ratio: Overall k/d Ratio: 0.91  
Latest k/d Ratio: 1.35

4. Level Developer Rank:

5. Predicted Player Points Amount:  aka Predicted Player Points: 0.67

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: about two years i belive

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): none

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: USF: That was a long time ago so i forget.
Ext; the reson for leaveing was because i got kicked for a rando dumb reson  
ArC; left arc to join snipe clan.
Snipe clan was dead then joined beyond.
Now am about to yrn.

9. Why are you applying for YRN? Because it's the best clan.

10. How can you benefit YRN? I can learn new moves and make  new friends.

10b. How will YRN benefit you? I mean i can help the clan with organization and holding tounament since i have experience doing that from other clans

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: I had some good experinces like tournaments 1v1 and 2v2 in clans. some bad experinces is geting demoted for no reoans i thin.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: I Wish to make some new friends and just enjoy the clan.

12. What YRN Members do you know? fasho clan fish juan ect.

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? First of all YRN is different form other clans because they  just dont just let anyone enter.

14. Most frequently played server and average ping:cali, 80-150

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): ℠ Beast
Re: akabeast123 #2  
15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?
   Very active.

16. What are your skills within PB2?
  Rails, snipers.

17. Describe what kind of person you are:
   A helpful person.

18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude?
  Attitude.

19. Country of Residence:
   Philippines

20. Do you understand the recruitment process?
    yes

21. Do you meet all requirements to join?
  yes

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms?
 I agree.

23. Extra comments:
SuperFrank1004
Non-Member

PostSuperFrank1004 Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:33 pm

I have alot of questions for you. What kind of person you are other than a helpful person? How else do you think YrN is different from other clans? For question #10 you said that "I can learn new moves and make new friends" .....do you think that shouldive been done individually? It seemed that you clan hopped alot...if this clan was in a situation that its dying what will you do clan hop again or try to make it grow again?
plazma crust123
Non-Member

Postplazma crust123 Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:46 pm

Alright I am a active, helpulful, nice, good hearted and all the synonym's of nice. Anyways If I am usally active and yes i wont leave. I had other clan's that were more active than this my reson to come here was because there are a lot of skilled people in here un ike other clans. Your question was will i leave if the clan was dead. My honest answer would be no. I would help it re grow. I have been trying to join for a long time now and After all this i dont think will leave. "How will yrn benifet from me?" I can help bring the clan activity up on discord by talking and getting poeple in conversations. I can hold tournaments and stuff like that since i have experience. I said make new friends and learn new moves when i was asked how will yrn benifiet me." I dont really think that could have been done indivsually. This was my honest response and my honest grammer.
fish
fish
Clan Member

Postfish Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:48 am

Your application is kind of weak..

My Question(s):

plazma crust123 wrote:9. Why are you applying for YRN? Because it's the best clan.

Seriously now? Why do you think that our clan is the best? There are also other clans that are really good, why choose us?

plazma crust123 wrote:10b. How will YRN benefit you? I mean i can help the clan with organization and holding tounament since i have experience doing that from other clans

Is that the only thing you can do for us? Like, if you want my opinion, that's nothing.

plazma crust123 wrote:13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? First of all YRN is different form other clans because they  just dont just let anyone enter.

Eh.. well that answer was a bit weird in my opinion so.. Can you elaborate more this question please?

plazma crust123 wrote:14. Most frequently played server and average ping:cali, 80-150

What about Europe? If you don't play in Europe then it doesn't matter, i want to know what's your ping in there.. I'm curious to see so, what's your ping in Europe?

plazma crust123 wrote:17. Describe what kind of person you are: A helpful person.

I want to know more about what kind of person you are, tell me more please?

plazma crust123 wrote:18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? Attitude.

So, why did you choose Attitude? What's wrong with Skill?

~~~~~~~~~~

You need to answer our questions without rush and put effort in it. Don't just answer whatever it comes to your mind..
fish
fish
Clan Member

Postfish Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:52 am

[Application Frozen]

~~~~~~~~~~

I have no time so i'm going to type this fast, you have 2 more days to answer our questions or else it'll get denied.
plazma crust123
Non-Member

Postplazma crust123 Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:01 pm

plazma crust123 wrote:
Akabeast wrote:I am applyingfor YRN becuase it's the best clan and everyone one in it is skilled. Now days you dont find man clans like this. And i know a lot of people in it so I want to join. 10b. How will YRN benefit you? "I can bring the clan activity up teach somethings to new recruits andhold tournaments like i said before. My ping on the Europe server is like 140-180. .13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? Let me elobrate on this. One reson is because they dont just let anyone enter. I know there are other clans lie this but they slowly die like 3t. All the other clans with skilled people have died exceept this one. That is the main difference i see.. 17. Describe what kind of person you are: Alright I am a active, helpulful, nice, good hearted and all the synonym's of nice. Anyways If I am usally active. There is nothing wrong with skill. I just value attitude because people value you mare than and you aremore likable.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:47 pm

akabeast123 #2 Img_2014
Received more negative votes than positive.

Reapply in 5 days.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top