Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parasytee #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parasytee
Non-Member

PostParasytee Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:17 am

. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Parasytee&id=1699570

2. Kills Count: 1092

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.63

4. Level Developer Rank:0

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 1.63

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 3 years

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): RR13: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=RR13&id=1476794 Aeson: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Aeson&id=1678963 Fox: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Emo%20Foxie%20boy&id=1519801

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: IMG died FKS died Void Hunters Died TDS Died Pr I felt like i was an outsider of the clan and that it wasn't for me. TDA died RAT Kicked out due to immaturity.

9. Why are you applying for YRN?: This clan is a clan outside the plamza burst 2 community which has cool peeps inside of it and isn't cancerous.

10. How can you benefit YRN?: I'm a person who is laid back and Attempts to create problems minor or stop them.i'm also a person who doesn't really give up.I can show you guys my loyalty and how i've matured over my last application.

10b. How will YRN benefit you?: Don't discriminate me and we're good :D

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: My most recent has to be BeyOnd and the WORST experience i had was one of mah friend Conclusive went inactive.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: I wish to make new bonds and friendships with the people inside YrN

12. What YRN Members do you know? Neptunne Hancho Brotal(if he still is in YrN) Fd Fasho  Fish and grim reaper

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? Like i said again its a community OUTSIDE pb2 that isn't cancerous..Plus it has more organization inside of it.

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: 120-135

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Parasytee#1448

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? Very active

16. What are your skills within PB2? Well i only play snipers and i guess i could say i have decent aim and im pretty good with Shadowmovement

17. Describe what kind of person you are: I'm a kind of laid back carefree person

18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? If this wasn't a question i'd say i value attitude more but in this clan I'd say i value skill more since again its not cancerous and there are skilled cancerous ppl out in pb2*cough*xChakra*Cough*.

19. Country of Residence:Currently in Chicago -_-

20. Do you understand the recruitment process? Yeah

21. Do you meet all requirements to join? Yes

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? Yep

23. Extra comments: I can't sign back into my Emo Foxie boy account...
fish
fish
Clan Member

Postfish Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:13 am

Decent app, i can say. I have some questions for you.

~~~~~~~~~~

My Question(s):

~~~~~~~~~~

Parasytee wrote:9. Why are you applying for YRN?: This clan is a clan outside the plamza burst 2 community which has cool peeps inside of it and isn't cancerous.

What if we get cancerous one day? Will you leave because of that or you will stay and fight for it?

Parasytee wrote:10b. How will YRN benefit you?: Don't discriminate me and we're good :D

So, if we discriminate you one day or somebody does that, what will you do for that? u will spank us? ;o;

Parasytee wrote:14. Most frequently played server and average ping: 120-135

120-135 in what server? California or Europe? Tell us what's your ping in California and Europe, please.

Parasytee wrote:17. Describe what kind of person you are: I'm a kind of laid back carefree person

Anything else you can tell us about yourself?

Parasytee wrote:18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? If this wasn't a question i'd say i value attitude more but in this clan I'd say i value skill more since again its not cancerous and there are skilled cancerous ppl out in pb2*cough*xChakra*Cough*.

So, why do you value attitude more than skill? If xChakra was here right now in YrN, would you still want to apply and get in the clan
or you would just be like.. omg xChakra is here, not gonna apply for this clan just because one of them is so cancerous!
Parasytee
Non-Member

PostParasytee Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:00 am

fish wrote:Decent app, i can say. I have some questions for you.

~~~~~~~~~~

My Question(s):

~~~~~~~~~~

Parasytee wrote:9. Why are you applying for YRN?: This clan is a clan outside the plamza burst 2 community which has cool peeps inside of it and isn't cancerous.

What if we get cancerous one day? Will you leave because of that or you will stay and fight for it?

Parasytee wrote:10b. How will YRN benefit you?: Don't discriminate me and we're good :D

So, if we discriminate you one day or somebody does that, what will you do for that? u will spank us? ;o;

Parasytee wrote:14. Most frequently played server and average ping: 120-135

120-135 in what server? California or Europe? Tell us what's your ping in California and Europe, please.

Parasytee wrote:17. Describe what kind of person you are: I'm a kind of laid back carefree person

Anything else you can tell us about yourself?

Parasytee wrote:18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? If this wasn't a question i'd say i value attitude more but in this clan I'd say i value skill more since again its not cancerous and there are skilled cancerous ppl out in pb2*cough*xChakra*Cough*.

So, why do you value attitude more than skill? If xChakra was here right now in YrN, would you still want to apply and get in the clan
or you would just be like.. omg xChakra is here, not gonna apply for this clan just because one of them is so cancerous!

Aight so if you guys got canerous one day(i dont know if you mean literally ONE day or for one day) then i'd most likely leave.
I if you discriminate me for 1 whole day i'd prolly stay if its not happening constantly..for ex:you discriminate me for like 2 days then i'd tell a prestige and screenshot the messages.
In california im less laggy in eu im laggy af.
Eh.. im 15 years old and i like to watch boruto..
If xChakra was in this clan i'd honestly not apply to it do to the fact that if you guys were dumb enough to let him inside the clan, which you guys aren't
fish
fish
Clan Member

Postfish Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:59 am

Eh,i'm going to stay quiet for now and not going to ask you more questions.. If it needs to in the future, then i will.
I'm just going to see how you'll do in your future answers, so, for now, Good Luck.
Parasytee
Non-Member

PostParasytee Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:08 am

Someone void this shit
Grim Reaper
Grim Reaper
Non-Member

PostGrim Reaper Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:49 am

Application has been voided, u can reapply in 5 days.

Parasytee #4 Voided10
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum