Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piersss

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pierss
Pierss
Non-Member

PostPierss Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:32 am

1. What games do you play?
Brawlhalla

1b.List all your usernames and alternatives for these games
Brawlhalla: PaskorLordTheMeme

2. What platforms do you play on or have(iOS , Xbox , PC , Steam etc):
Steam

3. How active will you be on forums, Discord and in game?
For Discord, and forums, I can be active at any time, the rest is like in a game, I might not be too active.

3b. Discord Username(Followed by Discord ID #0000):
Piersss#7778

4. Briefly describe what kind of person you are:
I am a person who likes to joke, but my jokes will not be excessive, i am also the type of person who likes to read books.

5. Why are you applying for YRN?
Judging from the question, the main reason is because this clan is the one that is the most active in the game Plazma Burst 2 than other clans, and that is what makes me interested in applying for this clan.

6. What can you contribute to YRN and explain how you can do so:
I can help actively in discord, and forums, for games I don't know at all, because I rarely play.

7. Have you been in other gaming group(s) if so list reasons for departing:
No.

8. What is your timezone(UTC , GMT, EST):
GMT

9. How did you hear about us?
I have heard this clan from the game Plazma Burst 2 itself, every day on the US Server I see many members of the YrN clan playing quite a lot, they are often labeled as professional players, and many members of the YrN clan also fill the spots in the TOP 100 Player, that's where I heard about this clan.

10. What YRN members do you know:
Nobody.

11.Do you understand the recruitment process and meet the requirements?
Yes

12.By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms?
Pierss
Pierss
Non-Member

PostPierss Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:46 am

I'm sorry, because I didn't answer the 11th question. Answer number 11 itself is "Of course".
Pierss
Pierss
Non-Member

PostPierss Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:17 am

Pierss wrote:I'm sorry, because I didn't answer the 11th question. Answer number 11 itself is "Of course".
The answer above is actually for question number 12, forgive me for my negligence.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:58 am

Pretty good app u got here u were straight forward n such
Woo Woo
Woo Woo
Supreme Leader

PostWoo Woo Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:48 pm

I'm fond of the application overall, it seems nice and straight forward as Juan mentioned.
A question from me: As I can see from your application, you have some knowledge on the community of PB2 but you're not incredibly close to it, and you haven't been into any clans so you never have experienced being a member of a group/clan in the community. What are your expectations of a clan, asking another way, what are you expecting to experience in the clan if you successed to join YRN? Asking this because I want you to consider that by this application, you are offering the clan your loyalty.
Pierss
Pierss
Non-Member

PostPierss Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:09 pm

Woo Woo wrote:I'm fond of the application overall, it seems nice and straight forward as Juan mentioned.
A question from me: As I can see from your application, you have some knowledge on the community of PB2 but you're not incredibly close to it, and you haven't been into any clans so you never have experienced being a member of a group/clan in the community. What are your expectations of a clan, asking another way, what are you expecting to experience in the clan if you successed to join YRN? Asking this because I want you to consider that by this application, you are offering the clan your loyalty.
Your question is very good, I myself hope I can get along with other clan members in YrN, and be able to play together with other YrN clan members, that is what I expect from this clan and also my loyalty.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:36 am

Piersss Accept13
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum