Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flamingo Fan Fan
Flamingo Fan Fan
Non-Member

PostFlamingo Fan Fan Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:08 am

1. What games do you play?: i play popular games like every like, CSGO, GTA V, etc

1b.List all your usernames and alternatives for these games: This is it

2. What platforms do you play on or have(iOS , Xbox , PC , Steam etc): PC

3. How active will you be on forums, Discord and in game?: Everytime

3b. Discord Username(Followed by Discord ID #0000):This Is It#0001

4. Briefly describe what kind of person you are: I am a Great person, and good person

5. Why are you applying for YRN?: i am applying for YrN Because i am A Great Player in PB2 (for example i'm not the only one, there are a lot of people that are good players with a lot of kills and deaths like me.)

6. What can you contribute to YRN and explain how you can do so: i can do perfectly great in YrN, i can do training's, join YrN servers and earn kills and deaths and be like fully part of YrN.

7. Have you been in other gaming group(s) if so list reasons for departing: I've been in gaming groups because i am a gamer and plus there are pro's and i am also like part of them (not just me.)

8. What is your timezone(UTC , GMT, EST): Est

9. How did you hear about us?: as a guest i saw YrN clan, and the leader, they had a lot of kills when i was a guest and didn't have a account.

10. What YRN members do you know: Every that i saw as a guest.

11.Do you understand the recruitment process and meet the requirements?: Yes.

12.By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms?: Yes i Agree.

Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:31 am

Application Denied22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum