Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sansaizaki #5

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sansaizakion
sansaizakion
Non-Member

Postsansaizakion Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Profile Link:  http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Sansai Zaki&id=1643526

2. Kills Count: 4027

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.25

4. Level Developer Rank: 1.4

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.89(0.09 pp)

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 4 years

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): krame http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=krame&id=1647522(Mr chips http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Mr Chips&id=1596045(iHancho  http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iHancho&id=1645389(Mr. majestyk (I cant remember the password but it is an alt

8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them:[USF]|xAoSx|[S.R.A][A.R.C][::Prestige::]|::PuLzE:Neutral (Those were when I was younger and noober)
|xAoSx| I didn't think they were skilful or active enough they were kind  of pathetic so I decided I needed to leave.[USF] not a bad clan but there members rage to much
and most of them are noobs although it wasn't that bad really I guess it was uncomfortable.[S.R.A] Should of never joined them they were weak and boring I guess I wanted to join a clan at that time but I didn't think it was good.[A.R.C[ I give credit to lexwalker but I didn't really like it there the members got rekt by me in training and it was useless I wanted a challenge.|::Prestige:Neutral so no active members were good but no active enough for me and we didn't do much as a  clan.|::PuLzE::|No point of joining them just 2 members and basically really no point.

Why are you applying for YRN? Because I believe its the best clan in plasma burst 2 and your whole community I love it u have good play and good talent and skill some of you a bit weird but funny you got good people there that know a lot. smart people too. I want to help you and get more cool friends to chat too.

10. How can you benefit YRN? Well it really depends on what u need or want but I can help sort out  events and stuff. I can help some players with there attitude and a little trick of mine that works. Make YRN more comfortable for other players and make people settled in quite good so they get used to it and stay for long.

10b. How will YRN benefit you?The whole community and YRN really.(I have the chance to be with the best and chat with the best get some good skills and stuff.more friends as I said.The whole idea of YRN makes me excited and I am in pwl so that's kind of good. one of my good friends in YRN aurez approves of me too.

11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan:|::PuLzE:Neutral I don't think I had good experiences as I said  I hardly even joined basically my bad experience was that no would join and it was a  messed up clan.

11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: Better Skill. I want some proper good friends. I want epic experiences like getting better at map making and becoming a legend in YRN.

12. What YRN Members do you know?(Aurez(bloodthirster(the cold killer(Neptune(zeid(resurrection(kobe(duriel(brotal(Claudius(

13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans?[YrN] are more active than geno and boz and have more members)As u should know I think your whole community and skill and logic and smartness and all that good stuff is 100% better than the rest. I think its was good for a professional carrier.All I can say is that You are officially the best!

14. Most frequently played server and average ping:California (ping 170-180-190)

15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): SansaizakionN #4697

15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2?Everyday and discord will be a a lot.

16. What are your skills within PB2?Im good at rays arena warfare and snipers and rails is my best. im really good at selfboosting and trickshots and camping.

17. Describe what kind of person you are:Im good at ignoring bad people. I got a pretty good attitude and I hardly brag. I got quite good skill too

18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? Skill but I value both a lot

19. Country of Residence:England

20. Do you understand the recruitment process?Yes

21. Do you meet all requirements to join?I meet 4 of the requirements 8000 kills I don't have.

22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms?yes I do

23. Extra comments:Please understand that those are my only alts and that  I cant remember the pass for Mr. majestyk

sansaizakion
sansaizakion
Non-Member

Postsansaizakion Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:18 pm

Ty ILord
so for number 8.
hope u understand this

Now when I joined those clans it was when I had been playing for only 2 years and trust me I'm much more smarter than I was
I've learnt that I should help activeness. So my reply to you is no I wouldn't I would actually stay and help seen as though I've changed and become smarter and nicer and that's what I'm willing to do.
Red X
Red X
Supreme Leader

PostRed X Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:17 pm

Sansaizaki #5 - Page 2 Img_2026
Passed tests ,welcome.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum