Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Young Rich Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ECC9 #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ECC9
ECC9
Casual Member

PostECC9 Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:01 am

1. What games do you play? Fifa 20, gta 5, fortnite, call of duty warzone, pb2 and others

1b.List all your usernames and alternatives for these games: Steam: Nitro17, Fortnite: 9ECC9, COD: ECC9, Origin: 261237374245620, PB2: ECC9, The Legendary 9

2. What platforms do you play on or have(iOS , Xbox , PC , Steam etc): pc and xbox

3. How active will you be on forums, Discord and in game? On forums not really, on Discord yes and in game, sometimes. The game sucks nowadays so I don't really like it playin.

3b. Discord Username(Followed by Discord ID #0000): ECC9#6057

4. Briefly describe what kind of person you are: I am friendly to those who are friendly with me, I love to talk to people and my friends.

5. Why are you applying for YRN? Cuz I am an idiot dumbass retard fuck cancer dick who left this clan, this clan is the most friendlier with me even if a lot of ppl hate me lol. I regret quitting so much. I would like to join cuz it's a good clan and im idiot.

6. What can you contribute to YRN and explain how you can do so: I attend yrn games. Help in anything I can.

7. Have you been in other gaming group(s) if so list reasons for departing: There was a few, I don't remember. Inactive etc. Right now I am in a group of a youtuber who plays gta 5.

8. What is your timezone(UTC , GMT, EST): GMT

9. How did you hear about us? Pb2 and my friends.

10. What YRN members do you know: Juan, Woo Woo, Cheese, Hosj etc

11.Do you understand the recruitment process and meet the requirements? Yes I do.

12.By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? Yes I do.

Thanks Josh for the 4rd last opportunity to me to apply! I hope we can forgot 'bout the past and start fresh even if I did stupid things in the past. I thinked a lot, it's been 2 years, I changed. I can't tell yall how much I regret quitting this clan and wasting my time on that other clan and ''my own clan''.
Thanks for other yrn people who was always nice with me and helped me even If I didnt helped 'em.
TByteT
TByteT
Administrator

PostTByteT Mon May 04, 2020 5:54 am

Sorry that its been a week and no one has replied to this, but i think its a basic solid app . Good Luck ;D
ECC9
ECC9
Casual Member

PostECC9 Mon May 04, 2020 5:58 am

Thank you!
Kobe
Kobe
Council Member

PostKobe Sat May 09, 2020 5:23 am

Well, I think the application is good. Look forward to having you in the clan if you make it!
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top